Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 911916 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #900 on: Aug 09, 2013, 05:12:01 PM »
  I heard it is tough going up this way also       :-\

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #901 on: Aug 09, 2013, 05:18:03 PM »
My buddy at work is putting in his notice Monday. He's moving to N.C. for a much better paying job. I applied at the same company for another position.

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #902 on: Aug 09, 2013, 05:20:40 PM »
Can't believe it getting that slow around Albany & Schenectady

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #903 on: Aug 09, 2013, 05:29:52 PM »
Can't believe it getting that slow around Albany & Schenectady

There's jobs around, I'm still being a little picky since I have a job for now. I had a phone interview Wednesday, seemed to go well but you never know.

Offline hesseltine32

• 12 Pointer
  • Run and Gun
« Reply #904 on: Aug 09, 2013, 05:38:20 PM »
There's jobs around, I'm still being a little picky since I have a job for now. I had a phone interview Wednesday, seemed to go well but you never know.

What do you do for work Stka.   Reason I left New York more jobs and they pay better. Living expense is a little more here but still makes up for it.

And the deer hunting is a lot better  ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2013, 05:43:19 PM by hesseltine32 »

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #905 on: Aug 09, 2013, 05:50:58 PM »
What do you do for work Stka.   Reason I left New York more jobs and they pay better. Living expense is a little more here but still makes up for it.

I'm an electro/mechanical tech, I work in the nanotech field now. I'm looking pretty much nationally for work but like I said I still have a job for a little while so I'm still not in full search mode yet. The Durnham area of NC does look pretty good for industry growth.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #906 on: Aug 09, 2013, 07:58:26 PM »
I'm an electro/mechanical tech, I work in the nanotech field now. I'm looking pretty much nationally for work but like I said I still have a job for a little while so I'm still not in full search mode yet. The Durnham area of NC does look pretty good for industry growth.
              Say Steve if you move away, we can't meet out on the ice, :( unless you take a vacation and come back to fish. ;D

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #907 on: Aug 09, 2013, 08:29:16 PM »
Snowmobile still has less than 100 miles on it. I'd have to come back a few times over the winter to fish  ;). Never even got to use it on lake george yet and that was a big factor in why I wanted it  8).

Offline hesseltine32

• 12 Pointer
  • Run and Gun
« Reply #908 on: Aug 09, 2013, 09:09:27 PM »
Not gunna lie I had to look up what it was I was clueless. From the quick skim I did it looks way over my head lol

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #909 on: Aug 09, 2013, 10:18:42 PM »
I basically do a wide range of things but cabling and fitting parts are a big part of it.

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
« Reply #910 on: Aug 09, 2013, 10:23:24 PM »
A young man was lost wandering in a forest, when he came upon a small house.

He knocked on the door and was greeted by an ancient Chinese man with a long, grey beard. "I'm lost," said the man. "Can you put me up for the night?"

"Certainly," the Chinese man said, "but on one condition. If you so much as lay a finger on my daughter, I will inflict upon you the three worst Chinese tortures known to man."

"OK," said the man, thinking that the daughter must be pretty old as well, and entered the house.

Before dinner, the daughter came down the stairs. She was young, beautiful, and had a fantastic figure.

She was obviously attracted to the young man since she couldn't keep her eyes off him during the meal.

Remembering the old man's warning, he ignored her and went up to bed alone.

But during he night, he could bear it no longer, and sneaked into her room for a night of passion.

He was careful to keep everything quiet so the old man wouldn't hear. Near dawn he crept back to his room, exhausted, but happy.

He woke in the morning with the feel of pressure on his chest. Opening his eyes he saw a large rock on his chest with a note on it that read, "Chinese Torture 1: Large rock on chest."

"Well, that's pretty crappy," he thought. "If that's the best the old man can do then I don't have much to worry about."

He picked the boulder up, walked over to the window and threw the boulder out. As he did so he noticed another note on it that read: "Chinese Torture 2: Rock tied to left testicle."

In a panic he glanced down and saw the rope that was already getting close to the end.

Figuring that a few broken bones was better than castration, he jumped out of the window after the boulder.

As he plummeted downward he saw a large sign on the ground that read, "Chinese Torture 3: Right testicle tied to bedpost."
It'll chew...

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #911 on: Aug 10, 2013, 05:08:29 PM »
Ouch!!! LOL

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #912 on: Aug 10, 2013, 05:12:36 PM »

That makes it a lot more worth wild  ;)     ;D ;D

Offline hesseltine32

• 12 Pointer
  • Run and Gun
« Reply #913 on: Aug 10, 2013, 06:00:54 PM »
I didn't know if I should laugh or gripe with pain while reading that fishnmachine 

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #914 on: Aug 10, 2013, 06:36:09 PM »
hahahaha  hehehe   goood one fishnmachine  either way he going to hurt  ;D ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal