Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 956659 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #1260 on: Mar 24, 2014, 04:02:28 AM »
A guy is standing in front of his locker at the country club admiring a golf ball in his hand. One of his golfing buddies says to him, "New ball?"

The guy says, "Would you believe this is the greatest golf ball ever made? You can't lose it. You hit it into the rough and it whistles. You hit it into the woods and a bell goes off. You drive it into the lake and a big burst of steam goes off six feet in the air for two whole minutes."

"That's amazing," says his friend. "Where did you get it?"

I found it, says the golfer....

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #1261 on: Mar 24, 2014, 04:08:04 AM »
 ;D ;D

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #1262 on: Mar 24, 2014, 07:21:36 AM »
nice
no information

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
« Reply #1263 on: Mar 24, 2014, 02:24:18 PM »
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline island beach

• Nubbie
« Reply #1264 on: Mar 24, 2014, 03:16:51 PM »
A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner. The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?" "No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied. "Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked. "No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive." "Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked. "Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!" "Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked. "What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man. "Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife." The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting." The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex."

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #1265 on: Mar 24, 2014, 03:38:47 PM »
I like it.
no information

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #1266 on: Mar 24, 2014, 04:48:13 PM »

X-2  I like it myself as well  ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #1267 on: Mar 25, 2014, 01:38:20 AM »

Amazing Geanie
This man walks into a bar with an old shopping bag in hand. He sets the bag on top of the bar and
pulls up his stool. The bartender comes over and asks what he'll have to swill. As he states his
preference, something in the bag is moving around shaking the paper bag. The bartender gives a
puzzled look but proceeds to the tap. As he's filling the mug, he looks at the bag again and sees that
something is still moving around in the bag. He brings the beer over and places it in front of the man.
His curiosity gets the best of him and he asks the man what he's got in the bag. The man reaches
into the bag and pulls out a little piano and sets it on the bar... the bartender looks intently at the
piano as the man again reaches into the bag... pulling out a small piano bench. He places the bench
in front of the piano and again reaches into the bag pulling out a foot tall man. The man sits at the
piano and begins playing.
The bartender says,"wow, he sure can play the piano, where'd you get him?"
The guy looks at him and again reaches into the bag and pulls out a genie lamp. He hands it to the
bartender and says, "Here, go ahead, rub it.."
So the bartender says, "Is there a real genie in there?"
The guy says, "Yes, just rub it and see."
So the bartender says okay and begins to rub the lamp... and out pops this beautiful genie.
She says, "I will grant you one wish, and one wish only."
So the bartender ponders this for a moment and says, "Okay, I'd like a million bucks."
The genie disappears.. and they're both waiting and waiting and nothing happens. They both look at
each other and shrug their shoulders. Then a minute later a duck pops up at the end of the bar. They
both look at each other, very puzzled, and then another duck appears... and another, and another..
and it continues.
The bartender looks at the guy and says, "I think your genie is deaf. I said I wanted a million bucks
not a million ducks."
And the man says, "Yes, I know, do you think I wanted a twelve inch pianist?"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #1268 on: Mar 25, 2014, 03:38:16 AM »
hehehe 

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • I will Stand and Salute the American Flag always
« Reply #1269 on: Mar 25, 2014, 04:23:49 PM »
Our summer fishing boat..

Left-right
30-30,Joe snag,buckfish,raquettdacker,GreenMthunter,and CaptJJ
did anyone bring a fishpole!!!!!!

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #1270 on: Mar 25, 2014, 04:51:54 PM »
Nice picture guys.
no information

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #1271 on: Mar 25, 2014, 05:19:10 PM »

It was a great time we all had 30/30 fell out of his chair in knee deep water thought he had it Joe grab his hand and said
                water only knee deep 30/30 OOh  :o He said ; He was trashing around so bad Everyone else almost had a bath  hehehe
                should have seen Buckfish & Me laugh  ;D ;D  Raquettdacker all he could say is anybody else want another BEER :) :) :)
                But our hat's go off to Capt.JJ He sure can steer a boat around the lake he was MAD MAD  >:( >:( No one had a fish pole
                We sure did have a truly great day  :) :)     

Sure should have seen 30/30's face though  ;D ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1272 on: Mar 25, 2014, 05:23:02 PM »
Nice one HB...    ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Montana89

• Nubbie
« Reply #1273 on: Mar 25, 2014, 05:52:14 PM »
America! That's all I can say about that lol

Offline CAPTJJ