Author Topic: another good weeknd  (Read 1695 times)

Offline fish_finder

• 6 Pointer
another good weeknd
« on: Oct 21, 2007, 04:55:52 PM »
 Had a great shoot this weeknd ended up getting limits both friday night and saturday morning, my little bro shot his first duck saturday night, here's some pics

My dog Bo with the birds

Bro and his woodduck

It flies it dies

Offline Swampbuckster

• Forked
  • I'm out of here, to the great outdoors.
    • Lower Michigan Hunting & Fishing
Re: another good weeknd
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2007, 07:54:06 PM »
Congrats on the first duck! Nice to have a picture to remember that! Shot three Saturday morning. A woody, mallard and a wigeon. Just don't have a lot of flight birds yet. Weather has been too warm. Looks like it'll change though later in the week.
Say Fred, you go up that ridge......and I'll go down in the swamp.....we'll get that buck. -The Nuge

Offline the wizard

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2007, 08:42:00 AM »
Nice pics. F-F  ,
                     Yesterday was our opening day and I had a great time,  Iwent in the swamp with a 12 gauge that I wasn't sure if I could shoot because I broke my elbow [ in 2 places] just over 2 weeks ago.       The doc's want me to keep using it so it doesn't heal stiff.    OKKK   Here we go ,  I limited out by 9:30am   and it didn't hurt a bit. 
      I shot my first pin tail , [I've never seen one in my area before.] 2 woodies 2 mallards and a teal.
 My hunting partner [ 6'5'' 300lbs ] brought his kids youth gun by mistake and ended up having to use it  , he shot 56 times without a kill .  He never said any thing until we were leaving.  Rained all day but it was still a great time.
      >>>>--------> 2014 Venison Villans

Offline Swampbuckster

• Forked
  • I'm out of here, to the great outdoors.
    • Lower Michigan Hunting & Fishing
« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2007, 06:19:15 PM »
Great kill on the pintail. Someday I might get that chance too in my area. They are RARE! Wow, fifty six shots, no ducks, that can get very expensive! :o
Say Fred, you go up that ridge......and I'll go down in the swamp.....we'll get that buck. -The Nuge

Offline fowl mood

• 6 Pointer
  • waterfowl sicko
« Reply #4 on: Dec 04, 2007, 10:41:11 PM »
Nice strap!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal