Hunting Media > Hunting Pictures

Hick's Pic's (Trapping Season )

<< < (2/34) > >>

brace:
Terrific job - Those forester attachments for skid steers are awesome rigs. 

30-30:

You sure do put in the work, I 'm sure you'll get some good results from it. It looks to be part of an old farm, you shouldn't have any trouble getting some food plot to grow there. ;D

hickgtx600f4:

--- Quote from: stka on Jul 05, 2012, 09:41:40 PM ---Nice work. That camper would make a heck of a blind to spend a full weekend in. I could get some use out one of those foresters too, that's an awesome machine.

--- End quote ---

yeah we bought a few OLD campers and gutted them out and kept the couches in them. we also changed out the windows to sliding storm windows. they work great. and keep ya out of the rain and snow once the bows are put up and the thunder sticks come out.

hickgtx600f4:
Here's our other passion that we really enjoy. Goose hunting in my uncles field.
All set up and waiting for the birds.

Ethel after her retrieve

The end of a great day !!

And little E waiting for her ride to the tuck.

hopefully another half doz. decoys and a extra blind will be here this weekend. Yup getting ready for it already!!   ;D ;D

Green Mountian Hunter:
Sure looks like you 2 keep your self mighty busy , Nice Lab taken a brake like the feather in his mouth
Don't think the shopping cart can take much more hahaha  ;D Nice thanks for sharing  ;) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version