Hunting Media > Hunting Pictures

Hick's Pic's (Trapping Season )

(1/34) > >>

hickgtx600f4:
Hello all. just thought i would post up some pics of our hunting plots the wife and i put in last fall. The first set is from the wife's spot where we started cleaning up the mess the previous owner had made. the first year we just mowed everything down and that worked OK but then we decided to clear a lot to build our rental property. the best way we found was to rent a forester to chew up the prickly ash. what an amazing piece of equipment. once the new lot was cleaned up we put it to use on our hunting spots. so here they are.

The forester in action.

and the same spot this year.

The next spot we cleared was the area we just wanted to clean up. the deer use this area to access the majority of our property from the neighboring farm.

the first pass

after a few hours  we ended up with this.

drobertsinMaryland:
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

stka:
Nice work. That camper would make a heck of a blind to spend a full weekend in. I could get some use out one of those foresters too, that's an awesome machine.

Green Mountian Hunter:
Now that makes for some quick work, Changed the appearance big time where it was used  ;) :) :)

peddler:
We used one on the property that my partner leases and they are an amazing machine.

Peddler

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version