Author Topic: YouTube Jacked Me  (Read 2249 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
YouTube Jacked Me
« on: Oct 27, 2012, 05:26:56 AM »
So I login in to upload a short gobbler clip from yesterday and all my videos are gone. >:( I cant believe this did anyone else have this happen? I checked my entry from the challenge and the link still works but its gone from my account. On another note I am up to 500 and some views on that one. :)

• 30 Point Buck
Re: YouTube Jacked Me
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2012, 07:15:15 AM »
Tried to contact youtube about this and have not got a response. >:( Lost my subscribers too.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2012, 07:25:38 AM »
I'm still showing as subscribed to you.   ???
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2012, 07:36:52 AM »
Weird. Under my account it says I only have one video and no subscribers ???. Also says I have no likes and comments. I know that is BS. Does not make any sense I checked the links that I posted here and they are still working.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2012, 08:37:57 AM »
Did you try logging out, closing your browser, blowing away your cookies, and then logging back in?
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #5 on: Oct 29, 2012, 09:34:38 AM »
Is your account still messed up?  :-\

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #6 on: Oct 29, 2012, 09:44:31 AM »
Did you try logging out, closing your browser, blowing away your cookies, and then logging back in?
Tried all that and nothing. >:(

Is your account still messed up?  :-\
Sure is and youtube still has not answered me. :-\

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7 on: Oct 29, 2012, 11:47:33 AM »
Just logged on and did some looking around. Says that I just signed up on youtube 2 days ago. :o Subcribed to Joe Snags account and says that is the only person I am subscribed to.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Oct 29, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »
Do you have your Google account linked to a Yahoo! account?  That forked me up before, was a PITA getting it sorted out.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #9 on: Nov 04, 2012, 06:34:09 AM »
Do you have your Google account linked to a Yahoo! account?  That forked me up before, was a PITA getting it sorted out.
No I don't. I have sent them multiple messages and they haven't answered me. >:( So last night I am uploading Brian's kill and after 3 hrs its loads. Then tells me I am not authorized to upload videos of 15 minutes. :o Gave me some code to enter so I did. Now I can upload the video but I have to do it all over again. >:( >:(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal