Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 913177 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5145 on: Sep 26, 2019, 04:40:45 AM »

Three animals were having a huge argument over who was the best.
The first, a hawk, claimed that because of his ability to fly, he could attack anything repeatedly from above, and his prey had nary a chance.
The second, a lion, based his claim on his strength … None in the forest dared to challenge him.
The third, a skunk, insisted he needed neither flight nor strength to frighten off any creature.
As the trio debated the issue, an alligator came along and swallowed them all... hawk, lion and stinker.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5146 on: Sep 30, 2019, 05:11:00 AM »

Did you hear about the ancient Egyptian man that launched a successful stone quarry business?
Turns out it was a pyramid scheme all along.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5147 on: Oct 01, 2019, 03:32:52 AM »

Two cannibals meet one day. The first cannibal says, "You know, I just can't seem to get a tender Missionary. I've baked them, I've roasted them, I've stewed them, I've tried every sort of marinade. I just can't seem to get them tender."

The second cannibal asks, "What kind of Missionary do you use?"

The other replied, "You know, the ones that hang out at that place at the bend of the river. They have those brown cloaks with a rope around the waist and they're sort of bald on top with a funny ring of hair on their heads."

"Ah, ah!" the second cannibal replies. "No wonder...those are friars!"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5148 on: Oct 02, 2019, 04:51:58 AM »

A store manager overheard a clerk saying to a customer, "No, ma'am, we haven't had any for some weeks now, and it doesn't look as if we'll be getting any soon."
Alarmed, the manager rushed over to the customer who was walking out the door and said, "That isn't true, ma'am. Of course, we'll have some soon. In fact, we placed an order for it a couple of weeks ago."
The manager then drew the clerk aside and growled, "Never, never, never, never say we don't have something. If we don't have it, say we ordered it and it's on its way.
"Now, what was it she wanted?"
The clerk answered, "Snow."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5149 on: Oct 03, 2019, 03:22:26 AM »

A woman calls her mother.
'My husband and I have been fighting so much lately. I am going to come live with you again.'
Her mother replies, 'No dear, he should pay for his mistakes. I am coming to live with you.'

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5150 on: Oct 04, 2019, 04:08:56 AM »

An elderly couple was driving across the country.
The woman was driving when she got pulled over by the highway patrol.
The officer said, “Ma’am did you know you were speeding?”

The woman, hard of hearing, turns to her husband and asks, “What did he say?”
The old man yells, “He says you were speeding!”

The patrolman says, “May I see your license?”
The woman turns to her husband and asks again, “What did he say?”
The old man yells, “He wants to see your license!”
The woman gave the officer her license.

The patrolman says, “I see you are from Arkansas. I spent some time there once and went on a blind date with the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen.”
The woman turned to her husband and asked, “What did he say?”
And the old man yells, “He said he knows you!”

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5151 on: Oct 05, 2019, 05:05:09 AM »

An 11 year old girl realized that she had started to grow hair between her legs. she got worried and asked her mummy about the hair.
Her mom calmly said, "That part where hair has grown is called a monkey, be proud that your monkey has grown hair."
Next morning at breakfast she told her sister, "My monkey has grown hair."
Her sister smiled and said, "That's nothing, mine is already eating bananas."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5152 on: Oct 06, 2019, 04:12:01 AM »

A salesman was testifying in his divorce proceedings against his wife.
"Please describe," said his attorney, "the incident that first caused you to entertain suspicions as to your wife's infidelity."
"Well, I'm pretty much on the road all week," the man testified. "So naturally when I am home, I'm attentive to the wife."
"One Sunday morning," he continued, "we were in the midst of some pretty heavy love-making when the old lady in the apartment next door pounded on the wall and yelled, 'Can't you at least stop all that racket on the weekends?'"

R

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5153 on: Oct 07, 2019, 03:51:45 AM »

A climber fell off a cliff, and as he tumbled down, he caught hold of a small branch wedged in the rock.

"HELP! IS THERE ANYBODY UP THERE?" he shouted.

A majestic voice boomed through the gorge:

"I will help you, my son, but first you must have faith in me."

"Yes, yes, I trust you!" cried the man.

"Let go of the branch," boomed the voice.

There was a long pause, and the man shouted up again, "IS THERE ANYONE ELSE UP THERE I COULD TALK TO?"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5154 on: Oct 09, 2019, 03:30:33 AM »

How do you make a blonde a brunette?............. Turn her upside down

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5155 on: Oct 10, 2019, 04:39:00 AM »

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for $150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.
The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5156 on: Oct 11, 2019, 04:23:10 AM »

A student comes to a young professor's office hours. She glances down the hall, closes his door, and kneels pleadingly. "I would do anything to pass this exam," she says. She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, and gazes meaningfully into his eyes. "I mean," she whispers, "I would do anything..." He returns her gaze, "Anything?" "Anything." His voice softens, "Anything?" "Anything," she repeats again. His voice turns to a whisper. "Would you ... study?"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5157 on: Oct 12, 2019, 05:16:40 AM »

The crumbling, old church building needed remodeling, so the preacher made an impassioned appeal, looking directly at the richest man in town. At the end of the message, the rich man stood up and announced, "Pastor, I will contribute $1,000."

Just then, plaster fell from the ceiling and struck the rich man on the shoulder. He promptly stood again and shouted, "Pastor, I will increase my donation to $5,000."

Before he could sit back down, plaster fell on him again, and again he virtually screamed, "Pastor, I will double my last pledge."

He sat down, and an larger chunk of plaster fell hitting him on the head. He stood once more and hollered, "Pastor, I will give $20,000!"

This prompted a deacon to shout, "Hit him again, Lord! Hit him again!"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5158 on: Oct 13, 2019, 05:37:29 AM »

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.

"You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom. "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turns to the third Mom. "Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers, "Come on, Dick, we're leaving."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5159 on: Oct 14, 2019, 04:47:14 AM »

Ma & Pa were on the porch & Pa said, " You know, Ma, I'd sure like a big bowl of ice cream."

"OK, Pa", she said, as she shuffled off toward the kitchen.

"Write it down," he said, "...you'll forget"

"Oh, Pa, don't be silly"

"Write it down" he said, "cause I want some chocolate syrup on it.", he insisted.

"Ice cream..with chocolate syrup" she said, as she walked into the kitchen. 10, 15, 20 minutes passed and finally Ma came out & handed Pa a big bowl of oatmeal.

"See, Ma, what'd I tell you....you forgot the toast."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal