Author Topic: Messing around with gopro  (Read 6311 times)

Offline hesseltine32

• 12 Pointer
  • Run and Gun
Messing around with gopro
« on: Sep 28, 2014, 06:34:31 PM »
I bought a gopro this summer and have been messing around with it this fall. He's a little video I did today watching football. Quality really went down when I put on YouTube.

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
Re: Messing around with gopro
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28, 2014, 06:56:57 PM »
The quality look great to me. How do you plan on using it in the stand? Do you plan on having it attached to the stand or tree? I have been eyeing one to up grade or use along with my IKAMS, and use on my paintball mask.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 28, 2014, 07:04:02 PM »
Looks fine to me ; What one you got

Offline hesseltine32

• 12 Pointer
  • Run and Gun
« Reply #3 on: Sep 28, 2014, 07:16:26 PM »
The quality look great to me. How do you plan on using it in the stand? Do you plan on having it attached to the stand or tree? I have been eyeing one to up grade or use along with my IKAMS, and use on my paintball mask.

I've been setting it up on a branch of the tree if there or I've been putting it on an extendable bow hanger above me looking down.  I want to put it on the ground to try to get a close up angle of the deer getting shot. Either set up to see if I get get a shot of the arrow passing through the deer  or of the deer running toward he camera after being shot.

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Sep 28, 2014, 08:17:47 PM »
A ground shot like that would be awesome to see! I was thinking of making a set up for a second film shot of me from my phone, but messing around trying to wake the phone up to film seems like to much to concentrate on when deer come in.

Offline Secadary

• Nubbie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 02, 2019, 10:08:46 PM »
How thoughtful of you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal