Author Topic: It's no longer about gun laws...  (Read 7395 times)

Offline rebelss

• Forked
  • Gun control is using both hands
It's no longer about gun laws...
« on: Feb 21, 2013, 07:10:09 PM »
It's become a viral sounding board for idiotic people to force their narrow, ill-informed ideas on others. Common sense has gone out the window, the latest in the becoming a long line of unbelievable actions...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/21/teacher-refused-to-grade-student-report-on-guns-mother-says/?intcmp=obnetwork
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2013, 07:10:36 PM by rebelss »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: It's no longer about gun laws...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2013, 07:29:41 PM »

It is out of control. Teachers all over the country are putting their own personal agendas in the classroom. I know it has to be hard to not but they are their to teach not to influence the growing minds of the youth. >:(

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2013, 03:20:26 AM »

>:(   Them and every one like them are going to do what they can so there will be no guns  >:( >:(

Offline rebelss

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2013, 10:30:43 AM »
Interesting video sent to me by a buddy...

http://videos.allinnra.com/share
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2013, 10:31:49 AM by rebelss »

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2013, 04:49:49 PM »
Please don't lump all teachers into anti-gun, some of us are pro gun.  Alot of pressure is put on us by the school boards and the administrators on us about this crap. I had students that wanted, for a project, to make a hunting store flyer and we were told flat out by administrators that they could do it aslong as no guns or gun related accessories are used. in other words no pictures or talk about guns.  The school library was forced to cancel its subscription to field and stream.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5 on: Feb 25, 2013, 06:08:34 PM »

That's a complete bunch of bull   ;  When over population comes into affect what then like Bear probelms  OH NO YOU CAN"T SHOT THEM

Offline rebelss

• Forked
« Reply #6 on: Mar 06, 2013, 02:47:02 PM »
Required anger management courses to buy ammo?!! Are you $#@! me?! The nutballs are comin' outta the woodwork!!!!  I'll show her some "anger management"...a bonk right on her empty noggin'!!!  :o

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/florida-lawmaker-wants-anger-management-courses-for-ammunition-buyers/
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2013, 02:52:21 PM by rebelss »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #7 on: Mar 06, 2013, 03:32:54 PM »
Required anger management courses to buy ammo?!! Are you $#@! me?! The nutballs are comin' outta the woodwork!!!!  I'll show her some "anger management"...a bonk right on her empty noggin'!!!  :o

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/florida-lawmaker-wants-anger-management-courses-for-ammunition-buyers/
            That won't pass. Probably a relative is is an anger management councilor!

Offline rebelss

• Forked
« Reply #8 on: Mar 06, 2013, 04:02:29 PM »
Obviously, it wouldn't even come within a million miles of being considered. How do these people come up with crockpot ideas like this, and really expect them to be considered?!  Anyone with an iota of common sense and some intelligence couldn't hatch a cornball idea like this. And she's a state senator?! Good God, that's scary!!! The one's that know the very least squawk the most... >:(

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #9 on: Mar 06, 2013, 06:48:23 PM »
Obviously, it wouldn't even come within a million miles of being considered. How do these people come up with crockpot ideas like this, and really expect them to be considered?!  Anyone with an iota of common sense and some intelligence couldn't hatch a cornball idea like this. And she's a state senator?! Good God, that's scary!!! The one's that know the very least squawk the most... >:(
           Just look @ her picture, that says it all! ::)

Offline rebelss

• Forked
« Reply #10 on: Mar 06, 2013, 06:50:36 PM »
           Just look @ her picture, that says it all! ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline rebelss

• Forked
« Reply #11 on: Mar 09, 2013, 02:50:56 PM »
The latest....at least someone is trying to stop this idiocy that is running rampant.... :o

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/09/maryland-lawmaker-introduces-bill-after-pastry-gun-suspension/

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #12 on: Mar 09, 2013, 03:50:28 PM »

They are taking this gun thing too far, they are not letting kids be kids!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal