Author Topic: Was I wrong????????????????? or is my neighbor an idiot????  (Read 26113 times)

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
I was sent home from work today so before my hubby got up I decided to snowblow for him and surprise him.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ...well in doing that I went down two neighbors sidewalks and snowblowed them out.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ...I also did the end of their driveways as well..................So anyways after I was done cleaning out this neighbor he yells out the door "The least you could do is finish my driveway instead of leaving a mess"  :o :o :o :o  I really thought he was kidding so I just nodded and waved.... ;D ;D ;D ;D..He proceeded to get his boots on and come out to which I thought maybe a thank you or a quick chat.....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o..........he says "Why do you leave me a mess to clean up?"  (um i just cleaned out the end of his driveway which is the hardest to clean out)..anyways I start to laugh and he gets in front of the snowblower and says "clean the mess up"  I start the auger up and start to accelerate the blower and he says "Nope you dont leave without cleaning the rest of the driveway"  Well full throttle and blow right in his face I kept walking and filled some of the snow back in....not much but some............. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
(well first I think he was being a pr)*ck and second if he would have thought for one second he would have remembered that I just had surgery and cannot use my arms at all so this to me was being extremely nice..........and third forget all first and second...........wasnt I just being nice???????????? What the heck cant a person be neighborly anymore............bigger problem yet is he has it snowplowed out and he is my age..........................and the other neighbor thought it was great and said thank you...........while I was putting the snowblower away........the guy comes out and spits his chew on our sidewalk and says DONT DO THAT AGAIN UNLESS YOU CAN CLEAN IT ALL............you just wasted my time........and made more work for me now.................and not 15 minutes later here comes the snowplow.......... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Re: Was I wrong????????????????? or is my neighbor an idiot????
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »
Unbelievable Loony!  What did your husband say?  Had someone talked to my wife like that he would have had a bad morning...some people are just jerks...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Dec 27, 2012, 01:03:10 PM »
Unbelievable Loony!  What did your husband say?  Had someone talked to my wife like that he would have had a bad morning...some people are just jerks...

well Tim (hubby) went over there but the jerk wasnt answering the door and/or wasnt home..........Tim was not to happy and will not be snowblowing the walkways no more............but I am sure they will meet up and then some fighting words might be exchanged......he was mad enough to want to snowblow all the snow back in...............which did come across my mind to but I was too tired and fired up at that point................I am guessing he didnt want to pay the snowplow for the day.......................sure got my blood boiling

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #3 on: Dec 27, 2012, 01:22:08 PM »
Wow...... I am sending my Amish mafia friends over there..... That guys ignorant
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Dec 27, 2012, 01:22:55 PM »
Ridiculous.  I did our house and the neighbors this morning, and would have done two more, but the guy across the street now has someone plowing him out, and the other neighbor had his sons clear it after he went to work.  And the very last thing I would expect to hear is someone bitching that I didn't so it right. 
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5 on: Dec 27, 2012, 01:25:11 PM »
Unbelievable Loony, sums it up well. It's simply amazing what level of DB's are out there. I agree with Hunt, if I were there I'd probably end up getting in trouble. Typical big tough guy harasses a woman and hides when her husband shows up. Perfect candidate for an attitude realignment.

I learned a long time ago (while working 3rd shift at a gas station) that there are people out there who wake up every morning with the sole purpose of trying to make others as miserable as they are. It'snot easy, but you can't let them get in your head. If they do then they win.
« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012, 01:26:15 PM by stka »

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Dec 27, 2012, 01:36:19 PM »
well I am so glad I wasnt being exaggerated...........I wanted to punch him then snowblow him more................

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7 on: Dec 27, 2012, 01:37:49 PM »
For a guy like that you don't want a snow blower, you need a wood chipper  ;).

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Dec 27, 2012, 01:40:40 PM »

yes you do with rocks for the stock..lol stone him to death

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #9 on: Dec 27, 2012, 02:05:41 PM »

X2!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #10 on: Dec 27, 2012, 02:19:28 PM »
After many years of working in the tourism industry and the education industry, I have learned that some people are douchebags and will always be douchebags.   Luckily there are nice people out there too.  I would have been tempted to run my garden hose over there and spray his whole drive way down so it turned into a solid block of ice.  ;D
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #11 on: Dec 27, 2012, 02:22:49 PM »
yes you do with rocks for the stock..lol stone him to death

That's to much work u was thinking more like just putting him the the chipper
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #12 on: Dec 27, 2012, 03:02:30 PM »
sounds like you had a good day. Just remember  it takes all kinds ,hopefully not to many like your neighbor
no information

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #13 on: Dec 27, 2012, 05:52:40 PM »
After many years of working in the tourism industry and the education industry, I have learned that some people are douchebags and will always be douchebags.   Luckily there are nice people out there too.  I would have been tempted to run my garden hose over there and spray his whole drive way down so it turned into a solid block of ice.  ;D
That is just what that dummy need's and hopefully he would have fell right on his butt then water him down till
he froze in that spot , Do some one a favor got to act like that  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #14 on: Dec 27, 2012, 05:59:35 PM »
Poor Loony................ :( :( :( :(  Us nice people get pooped on way to much........
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal