Author Topic: 2009 My Hunting Forum Turkey Contest Rules and Regulations(Updated April 6 09)  (Read 7497 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
a turkey call and a deek is up for prizes as far as i know.....as for the bow kill i thought of that as well and was gonna run it by whitetail madness or drobertsinmaryland but i figured they wanted to keep the scoring as simple as possible but i think its a good idea
You got it so far we just have the hen decoy and a hand crafted glass call for prizes. We may not get a third place prize this year. We kinda got a late start to this contest to begin with. Next year I would like to get a better jump on the contest. Besides the prizes this contest should be all about bragging rights til next spring ;D. I had thought about extra points for a bow kill over a gun kill but then their are some people how cannot use a bow due to health reasons. WhiteTail Madness and myself wanted this contest to be as fair as possible. We can incorporate this in the next contest if enough people are in agreement.

Offline Adam Bomb

• Forked
  • In Pursuit
Or have seperate categories for both gun and bow. Like you said, you had a late start this year and next year it can grow more. We have a year to mull things over, make improvments and work on new ideas. Lets have the first one run its course and see how it goes.
Ya gotta kill em before ya can grill em!
Adam

Offline corny13

• 6 Pointer
Can we upgrade if we get more than one turkey??????like IS or MFF contests.

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
I aint sure... We didnt talk this over.. I'll talk with roberts about it........
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Can we upgrade if we get more than one turkey??????like IS or MFF contests.
Stand by WhiteTail Madness and I are trying to decide. We will keep you all posted.

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
Upgrade all ya want guys. Its cool with us.
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal