Author Topic: 2009 Turkey Contest Participants  (Read 8118 times)

Offline Joser06

• Forked
Re: 2009 Turkey Contest Participants
« Reply #15 on: Apr 14, 2009, 09:24:05 AM »
Same here is it too late to enter?

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #16 on: Apr 14, 2009, 09:32:56 AM »
Same here is it too late to enter?
I am sorry the entry deadline was April 10th.

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
« Reply #17 on: Apr 14, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »
Screw that... let em in.  It aint hurtin nothin...  We gotta late start on the plans for the contest, push the dealine back another 10 days or so.
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #18 on: Apr 14, 2009, 01:55:45 PM »
Screw that... let em in.  It aint hurtin nothin...  We gotta late start on the plans for the contest, push the dealine back another 10 days or so.
Are you sure you want to do that?  Are we then going to move it back another ten days after that if someone wants in? .Not trying to be smart but there is probably always going to be someone who wants to get in after the deadline. Especially with new members coming into the site daily. If we are going to do that we should just leave it open to everyone. That's fine with me but what about everyone else who played by the rules and signed up in time? If you want to send pm's to everyone explaining this than go right ahead.

Offline SLED_NECK

• Forked
  • Shoot em again he's still runnin with 3 legs
« Reply #19 on: Apr 14, 2009, 02:16:32 PM »
i played the the rules and signed up right away but he is right this the 1st year you got a late start but next year you should do the same as the other comps on IS  and MFF start the sign up like a mouth before the deadline but this is just my opinion im not trying to boss you guys around or nothing thanks for taking your time to even start one i know its alot of work.

[IMG]

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #20 on: Apr 14, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »
i played the the rules and signed up right away but he is right this the 1st year you got a late start but next year you should do the same as the other comps on IS  and MFF start the sign up like a mouth before the deadline but this is just my opinion im not trying to boss you guys around or nothing thanks for taking your time to even start one i know its alot of work.
Thanks it is tough to get one started. I am not trying to punish new members either but rules are rules. I just dont understand we finally get a contest in place with all the bugs worked out and then bam.  "Screw that let em in" a personal message would have been nice first WhiteTail Madness. SLED_NECK so are you saying you want to push the deadline back or do you want to leave it open to everyone?

Offline Adam Bomb

• Forked
  • In Pursuit
« Reply #21 on: Apr 14, 2009, 06:17:57 PM »
I think for the integrity of the contest you better stick to the rules. Your just getting this thing off the ground for the first time, no need to complicate things. Just my opinion on the situation.
Ya gotta kill em before ya can grill em!
Adam

Offline SLED_NECK

• Forked
  • Shoot em again he's still runnin with 3 legs
« Reply #22 on: Apr 14, 2009, 07:50:16 PM »
well since it is the first year leave it open but im not saying that you should listen to me though either

[IMG]

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #23 on: Apr 15, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »
I think for the integrity of the contest you better stick to the rules. Your just getting this thing off the ground for the first time, no need to complicate things. Just my opinion on the situation.
I agree with you 110%. I do not think Whitetail Madness was thinking before he typed. If we did change this personal messages would have to be sent to everyone in the contest and everyone would have to agree on it. Not to mention you can only send personal messages to two members at a time. That equals lots of typing trust me I know. The deadline's where in place from the beginning the only changes where on scoring the bird.

Offline WhiteTail Madness

• 6 Pointer
  • Watch your step.......
« Reply #24 on: Apr 15, 2009, 10:43:46 PM »
Guess if that's what everyone wantsto go about it go ahead, i dont care.  Deadline is as stands.
White tail madness... ALL .....YEAR....LONG!!<br /><br />aka Mr. Vexilar (IS) Steelie Slayer (MFF)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal