The Camp Fire > Hunting Stories

Funny Hunting Stories

<< < (3/3)

aquaassassin:
lol

loonyone:
not a hunting but funny
During a ride in a taxicab, the rider touched the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question.

Upon the touch, the cab driver flinched, screamed, then went into a panic and almost wrecked the cab. Finally the driver got control and pulled to side of road.

Still shaking, he turned to his rider and apologized. He said, "Sorry about that. This is my first day as a cab driver. For the past 20 years I have driven a hearse".

lewk24:
haha all these are hilarious.

Luke

aquaassassin:
Nice!

Giovanni:
It was late flintlock season and it was about 20 degrees. Me and my dad were on our way out so i decided to stop and take a dump. i decided to burn the paper instead of burrying it for the warmth of the fire. i Managed to get about half of my clothes on at the time when i heard a friend on the radio telling us he jumped a deer. i ran over to my gun and got ready. i was wearing under armour pants and my outer pants were around my ankles and i had just a lite coat on. with the fire burning and me standing in the open with my black pants contrasting with the snow the deer arrived. he came twenty yards from me. i pulled the trigger only to see one lone spark fall to the ground. i recocked the hammer and tried again but to no avail. the little buck left and i began getting dressed again and rewarming with the little fire that was still burning. everytime i go to that spot i remember the one i almost got with my pants on the ground.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version