Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 957517 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #1305 on: Apr 01, 2014, 04:41:07 PM »
 :D :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #1306 on: Apr 02, 2014, 03:46:59 AM »

The priest was preparing a man for his long day's journey into night.

Whispering firmly, the priest said, "Denounce the devil! Let him know how little you think of his evil!"

The dying man said nothing.

The priest repeated his order. Still the dying man said nothing.

The priest asked, "Why do you refuse to denounce the devil and his evil?"

The dying man said, "Until I know where I'm heading, I don't think I ought to piss anyone off."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #1307 on: Apr 02, 2014, 03:51:38 AM »
I  like  it      ;D ;D

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #1308 on: Apr 02, 2014, 07:13:53 AM »
good one.
no information

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #1309 on: Apr 02, 2014, 06:05:02 PM »

This man was sitting quietly reading his paper one morning, peacefully enjoying himself, when his wife sneaks up behind him and swacks him on the back of his head with a huge frying pan.

He asks, 'What was that for?'

She replies, 'What was that piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Marylou written on it?'

He says, 'Oh honey, remember two weeks ago when I went to the horse races? Marylou was the name of one of the horses I bet on.'

She is appeased and goes off to work around the house.

Three days later he is once again sitting in his chair reading and she repeats the frying pan swatting. He says, 'What's that for this time?'

She answered, 'Your horse called.'

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #1310 on: Apr 03, 2014, 03:32:31 AM »
hehehe

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #1311 on: Apr 03, 2014, 04:42:59 PM »

While she was flying down the road yesterday (20 miles over the limit), a woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait.

The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, "What's your hurry?"

She replied, "I'm late for work."

"Oh yeah?," said the cop, "What do you do?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher," she responded.

The cop stammered, "A what? A rectum stretcher? And just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," she said, "I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch, until it's about 6 feet wide."

"And just what the hell do you do with a 6 foot asshole?" he asked, to which she politely replied, "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge........"

Traffic ticket: $95.00
 Court costs: $45.00
 The look on that cop's face: PRICELESS

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • I will Stand and Salute the American Flag always
« Reply #1312 on: Apr 03, 2014, 07:33:36 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #1313 on: Apr 04, 2014, 03:47:26 AM »

A cat died and went to Heaven. God met her at the gates and said, You have been a good cat all of these years. Anything you want is yours for the asking."

The cat thought a minute and then said, "All my life I lived on a farm and slept on hard wooden floors. I would like a real fluffy pillow to sleep on."

God said, "Say no more." Instantly, the cat had a huge fluffy pillow.

A few days later, six mice were killed in an accident and they all went to Heaven together. God met the mice at the gates with the same offer that He made to the cat.

The mice said, "Well, we have had to run all of our lives: from cats, dogs and even people with brooms! If we could just have some little roller skates, we would never have to run again.

God answered, "It is done." All the mice had beautiful little roller-skates.

About a week later, God decided to check on the cat. He found her sound asleep on her fluffy pillow. God gently awakened the cat and asked, "Is everything ok? How have you been doing? Are you happy?"

The cat replied, "Oh, it is WONDERFUL. I have never been so happy in my life! My pillow is fluffy, and those little Meals on Wheels you have been sending over are delicious!"

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • I will Stand and Salute the American Flag always
« Reply #1314 on: Apr 04, 2014, 02:49:39 PM »
WHY WOMEN MAKE BETTER ASSASSINS
The CIA had an opening for an assassin.

After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were three finalists; two men and a woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

'We must know that you will follow your Instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you find your wife sitting in a chair... kill her!!!'

The man said, 'You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife.'

The agent said, 'Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.'

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, 'I tried, but I can't kill my wife.'

The agent said, 'You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.'

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet.

The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat from her brow.

'This gun is loaded with blanks' she said, 'I had to kill him with the chair!'
« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2014, 03:39:24 PM by joe snag »

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #1315 on: Apr 04, 2014, 02:53:13 PM »
hehehe   good one  ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #1316 on: Apr 05, 2014, 05:52:08 AM »

Marriage Humor - from a Man

The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?" I said, "Dust!"

In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman. Since then, neither God nor man has rested.

My wife and I are inseparable. In fact, last week it took four state troopers and a dog.

Do you know the punishment for bigamy? Two mothers-in-law.

A man inserted an ad in the classified: "Wife wanted." Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

How do most men define marriage? An expensive way to get laundry done for free.

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

If you want your wife to listen and pay undivided attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late."

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #1317 on: Apr 05, 2014, 06:03:10 AM »
Nice  ;D ;D

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #1318 on: Apr 05, 2014, 06:30:53 AM »
bam the wife in that one.....funny HA HA HA......really they were all good

Offline chuckrudy