Author Topic: Rabbit Hunting  (Read 8488 times)

Offline TUSH

• Nubbie
Rabbit Hunting
« on: Nov 01, 2005, 07:20:45 PM »
Well rabbit hunting season is just about here. I have been doing some early hunting at Winamac Reserve. Have had very little success. Killed only 3 rabbits but have killed 6 woodcock as a bonus. Thought I would get this topic started. Looking forward to some interesting post.

Offline TUSH

• Nubbie
Re: Rabbit Hunting
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2005, 05:53:17 PM »
It's me again. I live in white county. I have some pretty good beagles. Another guy I hunt with has beagles also. Unfortunately my good friend that I have been hunting with for the last several year past away this summer. He had alot of connection in the area and we had several places to hunt. Now that he is gone I don't have near as many places to hunt as I used to. If anyone would be interested in hunting with my dogs and have some places to hunt that aren't to far away let me know. I'm not really interested in keeping or even killing alot of rabbits. I just like to hear the dogs run. Kids are welcome on the hunt as long as they are responsable. It would be a good experience and alot of fun.

Offline TUSH

• Nubbie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 05, 2006, 09:13:21 AM »
Me again. Rabbit hunting has been good. I used to do alot of deer hunting and loved it  but don't hunt deer anymore. I just don't have the time to do it. I am always glad to see the deer season end now adays. This always gives me more places to hunt. I thought i would take the time to wish all sportsman out there a happy new year and hope that everyone realizes how fortunate we are to live in a country that we are free to enjoy. If you get a chance take a kid hunting, fishing, camping, etc. I know I can still remember alot of my first outings and if it were not for caring adult hunters they probably would not of happened.

TUSH

Offline devil-man

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Jan 05, 2006, 07:42:42 PM »
Tush- You look lonely here so I thought I'd say hi.
Glad to hear that your bunny season is going well!
It's easier to escape from a chain gang than a food chain...

Offline TUSH

• Nubbie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 10, 2006, 05:37:48 PM »
Thanks devilman. It has been a good year for rabbit hunting. Have a good one.

Offline TUSH

• Nubbie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 30, 2006, 11:50:44 PM »
Tomorrow is the last day. Had a good year of hunting. Seems to be plenty of rabbits for those who like hunting them. "TILL NEXT YEAR"                      BY

Offline Bobman

• 6 Pointer
  • Shoot him now, shoot him now!!!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 31, 2006, 08:38:14 AM »
Tomorrow is the last day. Had a good year of hunting. Seems to be plenty of rabbits for those who like hunting them. "TILL NEXT YEAR"                      BY

Congrats on a successful year.  Any pictures of the good outings?  I still have until the end of Feb in NY for most small game.
Their comin' right for us!

Offline deer_hunter

• Nubbie
« Reply #7 on: Feb 17, 2007, 09:09:45 AM »
   These r from the extended season !!!

Offline deer_hunter

• Nubbie
« Reply #8 on: Mar 06, 2007, 02:43:41 PM »

Offline deer_hunter

• Nubbie