Author Topic: Deer hunting  (Read 4385 times)

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
Deer hunting
« on: Oct 26, 2012, 04:52:52 AM »
Good morning H2L how did Dave do in Ohio?

Peddler  8) 8) 8)
Peddler

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Deer hunting
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2012, 05:13:07 AM »
Have friends leaving today for a week....They usually do well....with a truck camper and coolers they do it all for around 500 a piece....includes fuel, food and fun.... ;D ;D

Wanted to say it was great to meet you the other day.....sorry I was so busy....but when a salesman comes in...the others don't do anything.. ::) ::) Someones got to pay the bills so we can order stuff..... 8) 8)

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2012, 05:21:20 AM »
Have friends leaving today for a week....They usually do well....with a truck camper and coolers they do it all for around 500 a piece....includes fuel, food and fun.... ;D ;D

Wanted to say it was great to meet you the other day.....sorry I was so busy....but when a salesman comes in...the others don't do anything.. ::) ::) Someones got to pay the bills so we can order stuff..... 8) 8)

Same here, and I understand the busy thing. By the way what were those heavy chains for?

Peddler
Peddler

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2012, 05:33:54 AM »
He has a boat storage business on Loon lake.....Three large steel buildings....he was hanging a 30' cabin cruiser.....he wanted the small stuff.... ::) I gave him a little discount and talked him into something that will hold it....we sell a lot to loggers for skidders...
talked them into stocking chokers and grapple chain for the tires as well....that should be in next week....

Offline hunts2long

• 12 Pointer
  • Northville,NY
« Reply #4 on: Oct 26, 2012, 05:10:51 PM »
The warm weather made for some tough hunting. They saw lots of deer and some nice bucks but only took a couple does. I think he may be going back out for late ML. I haven't talked to him in over a week. He must be in the woods all day and working all night....hunts2long
Some days are diamonds some days are stone

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal