Author Topic: new inline  (Read 3439 times)

Offline bikrsrule

• 6 Pointer
new inline
« on: Dec 05, 2023, 03:42:52 AM »
 Now that the season is over and I have been thinking about a new inline muzzleloader I was just looking for input from you guys what you shoot or view as best in regards to accuracy, carry and ease of operation, and of course price..I dont post here very often and after the season I just had I have 0 to brag about but congrats to all of you that scored, I did spend many hours in the woods on stand and a small about of still hunting (which I am NOT good at)..It was a very enjoyable season.

Offline reeleyz

• 8 Pointer
Re: new inline
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2023, 05:24:14 AM »
I have a CVA Accura V2. I really like the gun. I use it mainly for deer but I killed a cow elk with it too. I like the thumb hole stock.

Offline hunts2long

• 12 Pointer
  • Northville,NY
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2023, 05:52:27 AM »
bikrsrule, there are so many to choose from these days. I hunted for about 15 years with a replica 1850 Lancaster, it was a great shooter but being "round" ball only, it didn't seem to leave much of a blood trail. I bought a Lyman break open in-line about 15 years ago but have only shot 1 deer with it but I like that it is hammerless and much easier to clean. Good Luck....h2l
Some days are diamonds some days are stone

Offline Dirt23

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2023, 04:50:42 AM »
There is a guy in NH building some real sweet ones a little pricey I haven't pulled trigger on one but have a couple buddy's that say they're amazing

Offline lv2hunt

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2023, 08:48:07 AM »
Those are woodman arms out of Freemont NH they are gorgeous guns and are deadly accurate.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal