Author Topic: Where the heck is Drobs???????  (Read 43635 times)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
Re: Where the heck is Drobs???????
« Reply #75 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:00:57 PM »
Mook, thanks for that explanation.

I did not intend to start a crap storm with this thread. I guess I missed the drama being off the site most of the year. I will miss Drobs and Bogman. There still seems to be an immense amount of hard feelings and drama here even without them.

Sorry i asked and I won't address this subject again. Let it drop and let's get back to the hunt!
I miss the whole thing too, and have for awhile. The best part of hunting season....That wasn't edible ;D ;D ;D.... Was sharing my stories and getting to experience everyone else's . Great advice and tips from all the members here, and hey, from time to time, a good support group to pick you up when life kicks you in the doo-dads :o
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #76 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:01:52 PM »
Can I get a CHILD PLEASE? For the record Eddie I can piss the furthest I do not suffer from a narrow urethra
Ha ha ha Whateves SON  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #77 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:04:34 PM »
Ha ha ha Whateves SON  ;D ;D ;D ;D

How's that for support  8)
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #78 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:08:03 PM »
How's that for support  8)
Like a too small jock strap  :o

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #79 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:12:10 PM »
Hey guys, lets all kiss and make up this is really crazy. Lets all realize that we all have opinions but lets not let our thoughts  and the thoughts of others get in the way of a good time. That's why they make chocolate and vanilla nobody is always going to agree with others thoughts or opinions but we should honor them as we would want ours to be also. If that can't be well I don't know what to say. What do you say how about a truce forget the past and let's start over again. I'll listen to all but please no more insults or fights..this should be fun for all!

Peddler

Peddler

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #80 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:13:47 PM »
Hey guys, lets all kiss and make up this is really crazy. Lets all realize that we all have opinions but lets not let our thoughts  and the thoughts of others get in the way of a good time. That's why they make chocolate and vanilla nobody is always going to agree with others thoughts or opinions but we should honor them as we would want ours to be also. If that can't be well I don't know what to say. What do you say how about a truce forget the past and let's start over again. I'll listen to all but please no more insults or fights..this should be fun for all!

Peddler
Absolutely.

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #81 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:15:20 PM »
I thought you guys would do this on the new HNC thread???  ;D
"You see it your way... I see it the way it is."

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #82 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:17:21 PM »
If you guys would actually hunt or fish you might not have time for all this BS HEHEHEHE.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #83 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:19:00 PM »
I thought you guys would do this on the new HNC thread???  ;D

I wasn't invited.

Peddler
Peddler

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #84 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:19:09 PM »
What started the whole thing.......... What did change. 

IMO this can go 1 of 2 directions right here, right now. The childish name calling and held grudges can be aired out and then dropped like adults. Or turn into a childish who pisses farther match and get deleted. I'm pretty sure no one did anything serious to anyone else in the grand scheme of things to anyone else. So get it out in PM's and decide to agree, disagree but honestly just agree to disagree. I really miss this site and everyone's stories and sense of humor.

I only had one PM on the matter and it lead to my retraction back on page 3. I was wrong in my initial post, I acknowledged that and the thread went on.

It was brought to my attention that HuntNY30 was in no way responsible for anything related to DRobs leaving. Seems I was misinformed on the subject.

If anyone wants to get in touch with anyone no longer here, just post an open question somewhere and I'm sure you will be directly directed in the right direction.

I'm not dealing with this subject anymore.

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #85 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:21:42 PM »
I only had one PM on the matter and it lead to my retraction back on page 3. I was wrong in my initial post, I acknowledged that and the thread went on.
:'( Then why did you post?  :'(

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #86 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:23:25 PM »
Everyone knows chocolate sucks!

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #87 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:25:55 PM »
Everyone knows chocolate sucks!
Flip the choke and pull the cord .....

Offline teampar

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #88 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:27:24 PM »
This thread cracks me up. But what scares the hell out of me is that the children on this thread are actually allowed to own a firearm.....Grow up

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #89 on: Jul 17, 2013, 07:28:36 PM »
Flip the choke and pull the cord .....

Lmao

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal