Author Topic: Where the heck is Drobs???????  (Read 43623 times)

Offline Buck Chaser

• Forked
  • AKA Bus Chaser
Re: Where the heck is Drobs???????
« Reply #60 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:05:01 PM »
My apologies Peddler! if hunt says your a stand up guy then that's enough in my book!

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #61 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:14:46 PM »
 I made that comment to distract a belligerent antagonist from harassing people here. Read back at all the posts he's made recently (since he deleted all the previous when he left) and decide for yourself just what his style is.

We had been without any highschool drama until this thread. What changed recently?

I'm out of this thread.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #62 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:22:56 PM »
I made that comment to distract a belligerent antagonist from harassing people here. Read back at all the posts he's made recently (since he deleted all the previous when he left) and decide for yourself just what his style is.

We had been without any highschool drama until this thread. What changed recently?

I'm out of this thread.

Actually Steve everyone was happy, I cannot speak for anyone else but I posted on here because you through my name out there not once but twice and you did it saying that I was the only bad guy...The high school drama started with you saying stuff about me behind my back, I just asked that you get your facts straight, let it go, leave my name out of it, you don't own the site, if I want to read things on here and I want to chat with people on here and I follow the rules I'm pretty sure I can...I have been on here nearly as long as you, I spent a lot of time contributing to this site, so leave my name out of it and you won't ever have to worry about hearing from me...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #63 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:27:04 PM »
Good lord.......my phone is lighting up...... I have Pm's I didn't know I had. I left here so you guys didn't have to deal with this anymore.

Now for the last time......I am not opposed to hunting over bait. I don't think any less of anyone who does.
My issues here were related to claims that someone was a better hunter because they harvest more deer annually than anyone on here........then the Internet threats started and to be honest I am too old to get stressed out over a forum.
It was not an easy decision to tuck my tail and run......I have many great friends that MHF is responsible for and for that I am thankful. Many of those friends chose to defend me during that time of conflict and they stood on my side of the line in the sand.
So perhaps I'm selfish but I moved on, that's bogmanjr......I found a new forum. People asked me where I was I told them.
I didn't recruit "cool kids"......the friends that I talk to everyday agreed that MHF wasn't fun with all the arguing and now we keep in touch elsewhere.     
I never had a timeout here, always tried to treat folks as the treated me.......tried to bow out gracefully. Now your all spewing the same old crap that is your own inaccurate view of what caused MHF to fall apart.

I said I would never log back in and intended to stick to that but seeing my friends get dragged through the mud was uncalled for and the fact is they weren't responsible.......bogmanjr was.....

Move on to happy things guys, this isn't what your here for.  Harrie
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #64 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:40:37 PM »
Good lord.......my phone is lighting up...... I have Pm's I didn't know I had. I left here so you guys didn't have to deal with this anymore.

Now for the last time......I am not opposed to hunting over bait. I don't think any less of anyone who does.
My issues here were related to claims that someone was a better hunter because they harvest more deer annually than anyone on here........then the Internet threats started and to be honest I am too old to get stressed out over a forum.
It was not an easy decision to tuck my tail and run......I have many great friends that MHF is responsible for and for that I am thankful. Many of those friends chose to defend me during that time of conflict and they stood on my side of the line in the sand.
So perhaps I'm selfish but I moved on, that's bogmanjr......I found a new forum. People asked me where I was I told them.
I didn't recruit "cool kids"......the friends that I talk to everyday agreed that MHF wasn't fun with all the arguing and now we keep in touch elsewhere.     
I never had a timeout here, always tried to treat folks as the treated me.......tried to bow out gracefully. Now your all spewing the same old crap that is your own inaccurate view of what caused MHF to fall apart.

I said I would never log back in and intended to stick to that but seeing my friends get dragged through the mud was uncalled for and the fact is they weren't responsible.......bogmanjr was.....

Move on to happy things guys, this isn't what your here for.  Harrie

Bye Harrie
Peddler

Offline johndeere540

• 8 Pointer
  • If the lead aint flyin, the backstrap aint fryin!
« Reply #65 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:41:06 PM »
Well said Harry! I hadnt been back on here for a little while until a few days ago and couldnt believe the crap that was going on here! I used to enjoy reading everyones stories and joking but now it make me just want to delete the account. (Although I can get a few giggles from ignorance!) Well I personally am here to have a good time and not listen to bickering! Adios and see you in paradis my friends!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #66 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:42:47 PM »
huntNY30 pushed for and was successful in having Drobs permanently banned. He then took a few hand selected members to another site.
:o
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline Buck Chaser

• Forked
  • AKA Bus Chaser
« Reply #67 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:48:01 PM »

I'm out of this thread.
Later Stevie boy!

Offline venisonman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #68 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:49:53 PM »
Mook, thanks for that explanation.

I did not intend to start a crap storm with this thread. I guess I missed the drama being off the site most of the year. I will miss Drobs and Bogman. There still seems to be an immense amount of hard feelings and drama here even without them.

Sorry i asked and I won't address this subject again. Let it drop and let's get back to the hunt!
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #69 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:51:46 PM »
OH.… ;D
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #70 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:52:29 PM »
Peddler

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #71 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:52:35 PM »

I'm out of this thread.
What started the whole thing.......... What did change. 

IMO this can go 1 of 2 directions right here, right now. The childish name calling and held grudges can be aired out and then dropped like adults. Or turn into a childish who pisses farther match and get deleted. I'm pretty sure no one did anything serious to anyone else in the grand scheme of things to anyone else. So get it out in PM's and decide to agree, disagree but honestly just agree to disagree. I really miss this site and everyone's stories and sense of humor.
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #72 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:56:29 PM »

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #73 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:57:46 PM »
Can I get a CHILD PLEASE? For the record Eddie I can piss the furthest I do not suffer from a narrow urethra
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline Buck Chaser

• Forked
  • AKA Bus Chaser
« Reply #74 on: Jul 17, 2013, 06:59:19 PM »
Child please!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal