Author Topic: A friend scared me!  (Read 2806 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: A friend scared me!
« Reply #15 on: Mar 19, 2013, 03:48:15 PM »
Hahaha my guess is its a joke. Pretty sure that's not real. My guess is the person doesn't give 2 craps about politics so just tries to fire people up by putting something ridiculous like that on their car
           Real or not, if someone see the pic like I got it in an e-mail, Dems might think it a good idea. Anyway you don't know what deal Obama made w/Hilary when he took Joe Biden as his VP. Look @ it this way Obama pic Biden as VP because he's a screw up, put Hilary as Sec. of State, gives her some clout, so in 2016 Hilary runs for Pres. & gets the nomination she pics Michelle O. as running if they win Bill & Barack still run the country from behind the scenes. Quite an imagination I have. But back in 1968 I & my dad said that Ronald Reagan would be pres by 1976. We were off on the yr. but he did become pres. :o

Offline chris338378

• Forked
Re: A friend scared me!
« Reply #16 on: Mar 20, 2013, 05:18:59 AM »
That is surely a sign of a person who has LOTS of SERIOUS mental health issues.  Please God don't let those two psychotic "women" (and I use that term extremely loosely since it wouldn't be appropriate to use the term I want to use) team up let alone get elected. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal