Author Topic: Game Cameras  (Read 1770 times)

Offline windwalker

• 6 Pointer
Game Cameras
« on: Dec 12, 2012, 11:27:58 AM »
Does anyone know of where I could order a IR game camera that is within reason ,price that is ? I have a Moultrie right now and although I love it..... it's a flash and on public land they seem to have a tendency to grow leg's ! I have been looking at the Wild Game ones and they are reasonably priced  ( SportsMans Guide ) but just wondering  if there are any other wholesale outfitters ( I know ! that's one as well ) that I could look up to see what they have to offer ? I might buy a few more flash  ones for at home ,but on public land I don't want anyone seeing the flash and investigating  and taking what isn't there's

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Game Cameras
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2012, 01:14:42 PM »

Offline Spikes

• Nubbie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2012, 03:53:56 PM »
Sportsmans Guide is probably my favorite, but these guys have been known to have some awesome deals...  8)

http://www.eders.com/
Spikes

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2012, 03:13:30 PM »
I have a couple Spypoints, found good reviews on them and they have worked great so far. Found really good prices on the Spypoints here:
http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/cameras-spypoint-c-37_1492.html
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2012, 05:10:43 PM by CAPTJJ »
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2012, 04:39:45 PM »
Wow just looked, good mark downs for sure...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2012, 05:09:11 PM »
Don't want to be a wise guy ; But you got to look at the Bushnell trophy cams the 5.0 or the 8.0 they will snap
the pic's off at even when it is -20 below with the 8 AA batteries they sure do last me a year I have 2 of them
no complants her Had one mess up this summer cause it was my fault did not switch the sensitivity level forgot
about it had the cam for 3 years sent it back they sent me a new one no ??? 's asked they want to do that I
ordered another one Play with the moultrie's that don't want to take pic's at  plus 20* degrees have at it I will
stick with my BUSHNELLS  and I know what Costumer Service they have to OFFER  I"M DONE ON THIS SUBJUCT
Over TRAIL CAMS pay a little more and be done with it or keep replacing and having problems your choice  ??? ??? :-\ :-\

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Dec 13, 2012, 05:23:43 PM »
At walmart hunt?

Yeah they had some good mark downs on some of their cams...I looked online after you posted...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline windwalker

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Dec 14, 2012, 12:09:34 PM »
Thanks guys , I have looked at Walmart and although they do have great prices they just don't have the selection that some of these retail outlets have . I'll be checking out the sites that  were mentioned and go from there .It does get awefully cold here at times and I want something that I can run in the cold weather .............

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #8 on: Dec 14, 2012, 03:34:19 PM »
Both moultrie and bushnell work great in the cold weather. Well atleast mine do.

I have 3 Wildgame cams, 1 my son gave to me as a x-mas gift 2 yrs. ago the other 2 I bought this yr. direct from Wildgame. The 1 I got 2 yrs. ago, I put out x-mas day & it was out all winter, didn't have any problems w/pt.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal