Author Topic: Trail cam pics(A few pics)  (Read 31065 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Trail cam pics(More pics from the Doc's)
« Reply #105 on: Jan 31, 2013, 07:14:06 PM »

Last day, let's hear about the last deer!

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #106 on: Jan 31, 2013, 07:41:43 PM »
             Last day, let's hear about the last deer!

I agree 30-30...

Luke

Offline Davem

• Forked
« Reply #107 on: Feb 01, 2013, 08:04:21 AM »
Nice buck.  Thx for sharing.

You guys haven't much for snow.  Was thinking NE would be a bit more that down here in NY.  My son's working at Stratton Mnt and they have quite a bit even with the recent poor weather.

Dave

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #108 on: Feb 01, 2013, 10:28:09 AM »
     8)    Awesome job & proud of you , Way to pick them off Dave    :) :)  Hope you put the smack to another one tonight  ;) :) :)
Thank you :)

Nice buck.  Thx for sharing.

You guys haven't much for snow.  Was thinking NE would be a bit more that down here in NY.  My son's working at Stratton Mnt and they have quite a bit even with the recent poor weather.

Dave
Thanks. I am in MD not NE but we did get some snow last night only about two inches though.

Here you go Lewk24 and 30-30

While I did not take a deer on the last day it was a good hunt. We arrived on the scene about 2:30 and man was the wind blowing. I really didnt expect to see any on stand with the high winds but its the last day you have to tough it out. Our stand locations overlook a creek bottom. I can see Brian's stand and he can see mine since we are facing each other about 50 yards away. At 4:54 he texts me down in the creek bottom behind you. I turn slowly to see four deer and three of them have antlers. I get my rangefinder up for a better looksee. One is a shed out buck the other a 4 point and the last two are 8 points. The last 8 was a buck we call Fastball. A gust of wind came and kind of spooked them as the ran parallel to me at 60 yards up towards the thicket. Fastball stopped on the park walking trail as he watch the other deer standing there. It looked as though the shed buck was going to come in but Brian decides to use his grunt call. Why he did this I have no idea so he starts blowing on it like its a party kazoo. ??? The shed buck is standing there looking for whats doing the grunting but doesnt see a deer. He finally takes off with the others following suit. Nothing hit the ground but anytime you can see 4 bucks traveling together its a good hunt. ;D I am already looking forward to seeing them again next season.

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #109 on: Feb 01, 2013, 12:25:36 PM »
Thank you :)
Thanks. I am in MD not NE but we did get some snow last night only about two inches though.

Here you go Lewk24 and 30-30

While I did not take a deer on the last day it was a good hunt. We arrived on the scene about 2:30 and man was the wind blowing. I really didnt expect to see any on stand with the high winds but its the last day you have to tough it out. Our stand locations overlook a creek bottom. I can see Brian's stand and he can see mine since we are facing each other about 50 yards away. At 4:54 he texts me down in the creek bottom behind you. I turn slowly to see four deer and three of them have antlers. I get my rangefinder up for a better looksee. One is a shed out buck the other a 4 point and the last two are 8 points. The last 8 was a buck we call Fastball. A gust of wind came and kind of spooked them as the ran parallel to me at 60 yards up towards the thicket. Fastball stopped on the park walking trail as he watch the other deer standing there. It looked as though the shed buck was going to come in but Brian decides to use his grunt call. Why he did this I have no idea so he starts blowing on it like its a party kazoo. ??? The shed buck is standing there looking for whats doing the grunting but doesnt see a deer. He finally takes off with the others following suit. Nothing hit the ground but anytime you can see 4 bucks traveling together its a good hunt. ;D I am already looking forward to seeing them again next season.

That does sound exciting drobs...4 deer at a time must have been crazy. Especially when 3 of them are bucks.

Luke

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #110 on: Feb 01, 2013, 03:25:11 PM »

Man you are going to have some great seed for September comes around , You got to smack one of those 8's or both    ;) ;D ;D

Must have been exciting seeing that much head gear all at once , Heart must have been pounding  :) :)

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #111 on: Feb 01, 2013, 05:42:18 PM »
boy you sure have a extended season.
no information

Offline jlaclair

• 12 Pointer
  • get closer to the woodland critters
« Reply #112 on: Feb 02, 2013, 11:08:47 AM »
see you in SEPT!  ;D
Take a Kid outside...

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Trail cam pics(In these pics one died)
« Reply #113 on: Feb 13, 2013, 07:08:22 AM »
Went and pulled my last trail cam a few days ago. I do have some homebrew gut pile pics but the camera is at my buddies since I let him use it. I will get those pics up soon. Nothing special on this one since the batteries died in the cam about 3 weeks before. The cool thing was I got pics of the deer I harvested. Which one exactly I dont know but it was one of them. The camera was about 60 yards from my climber and I see them around the cam. Nothing like some late season bow kills not over bait. ;)

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #114 on: Feb 13, 2013, 07:21:40 AM »
Nice pics drobs...

Luke

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #115 on: Feb 13, 2013, 08:04:36 AM »

Nice pic's Drobs ; They all look tasty to me    :P :P

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #116 on: Feb 13, 2013, 12:19:54 PM »
Nice pics, that's more deer in one pic that some see in a whole season  ;).

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #117 on: Feb 13, 2013, 03:36:23 PM »
Thanks guys.  :)

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Trail cam pics(Couple gut pile pics)
« Reply #118 on: Feb 25, 2013, 04:47:09 AM »
These pics are from last month. Was hoping to get a fox or a yote but that didn't happen. The buzzards clean it up fast.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
Re: Trail cam pics(Couple gut pile pics)
« Reply #119 on: Feb 25, 2013, 04:51:18 AM »
Nice pics Drobs.

Peddler  8)  8)  8)
Peddler

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal