Author Topic: anything  (Read 19335 times)

Offline TallywackahME

• 8 Pointer
Re: anything
« Reply #15 on: Nov 28, 2012, 01:45:42 PM »
i magine the same as the rest of us. stumbling along behind dad w/ orange vests dragging on the ground and over sized knitt gloves waving in the breeze. i know i was! the nol man would come home bitchin to my mom about me never  making a good hunter out of me..........he was right too :P

better luck next time HFC

-Brandon

Offline johndeere540

• 8 Pointer
  • If the lead aint flyin, the backstrap aint fryin!
« Reply #16 on: Nov 28, 2012, 02:24:37 PM »
i magine the same as the rest of us. stumbling along behind dad w/ orange vests dragging on the ground and over sized knitt gloves waving in the breeze. i know i was! the nol man would come home bitchin to my mom about me never  making a good hunter out of me..........he was right too :P

better luck next time HFC

-Brandon
I guess I never thought of it like that! I remember those days now! At the time my dad was working all the time and I used to shadow my gramp alot! Probably learned more from my gramp than anyone!  :)

Offline Skunk ape

• Spiked
  • [IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y487/Polc
« Reply #17 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:14:18 AM »
That's the reason I don't hunt mass anymore with a shot gun and why people that live there get called flat landers . Ill stick to mass bow  season  if I wanna hunt mass you'll be really surprised if you find some persons dog laying there dead or worse yet a person . Know exactly what your shooting at at ALL TIMES my young hunter good luck out there .
Meat for the freezer or a nice rack for the wall

Offline HUNT FISH COOK

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #18 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:21:15 AM »
a family friend who was pretty much like a dad to me took me out hunting when i was 4 so i could learn how to hunt and enjoy the outdoors he got me hooked he has tough me alot , people would ask him how dose he keep a 4 year kid still in the woods he would tell them he loves hunting. he made a damn good hunter out of me i got my first deer at 12 with a bow, Ive been in the woods by my self for a 3 years now, i cant find anyone my age to hunt with so i go by myself.
skunk ape i hunt private  land and i was sure what i was shooting at i just rushed the shot deer fever got the best of me
kill it be for u grill it

Offline rude the dude

• 6 Pointer
  • they all gotta die sooner or later.
« Reply #19 on: Dec 02, 2012, 06:52:05 AM »
I'd go back to school and try and get a diploma if I was you. 8)

Offline HUNT FISH COOK

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Dec 02, 2012, 08:54:11 AM »
[/quote
Haha I'm still in school hints how I've said I'm only 17 a million times

Offline cjg

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #21 on: Dec 05, 2012, 06:04:36 PM »
posting from central mass any one have anyluck yesturday i have a group of 4 to 6 deer in the brush and i let a couple slugs go didnt hit anything.. ill be back at it saturday because i got school all week

This is exactly why we don't like to see mass plates here in Maine during hunting season. It's bad enough with all the transplants.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #22 on: Dec 06, 2012, 05:29:58 AM »
Thank's....... :-\
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline HUNT FISH COOK

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #23 on: Dec 06, 2012, 06:34:28 AM »
But the funny part is that Maine was once part of mass at one time

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #24 on: Dec 06, 2012, 01:25:50 PM »
LOL! I'm sure he wasnt refuring to you bog.

well I have Mass plates....... ;)  Although I am not really a flatlander I just happen to live here. ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline cjg

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #25 on: Dec 06, 2012, 08:18:38 PM »
Thank's....... :-\

Sorry, but if you're "letting a few slugs go" into the brush whenever you think you see a deer, pretty sure everyone would rather you stay home.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #26 on: Dec 06, 2012, 08:26:34 PM »
Sorry, but if you're "letting a few slugs go" into the brush whenever you think you see a deer, pretty sure everyone would rather you stay home.

I think you should not stereotype all Nonresident hunters from one Highschool kid's poor choice of words.  ;)

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
« Reply #27 on: Dec 06, 2012, 09:22:11 PM »

You need to go back to shcool and find some CLASS. ;)
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline cjg

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #28 on: Dec 07, 2012, 12:47:05 AM »
I think you should not stereotype all Nonresident hunters from one Highschool kid's poor choice of words.  ;)

Poor choice of words isn't the only reason I've stereotyped Mass people, but being on a Mass forum I'm not going to bash you to bad.  ;)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #29 on: Dec 07, 2012, 05:03:39 AM »
Poor choice of words isn't the only reason I've stereotyped Mass people, but being on a Mass forum I'm not going to bash you to bad.  ;)

I belive you live in what most Mainers consider Northern Mass anyway....... ;D ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal