Author Topic: MONTANA HUNTING  (Read 3976 times)

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
MONTANA HUNTING
« on: Oct 03, 2012, 07:35:11 AM »
well looked out side today first rain i have seen in months!!!!!!!!!!!! temp dropping to mid 20 s .and some snow this should make the elk move. rifle season opens on the 20th . cant wait .i hope all the elk i have been close to are still around. maybe with some luck and a long hike straight up the mountain i can punch my tag !!!! well good luck all.  i will try one more weekend with the bow. atleast i wont have to pack all that ice any more ;D ;D ;D
LIVING THE DREAM IN BIG SKY MONTANA !!!

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Re: MONTANA HUNTING
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2012, 07:47:45 AM »
good for you...been in the 80's out there so you needed the ice but wow 20's sure are a bit different...have fun and be safe

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2012, 08:21:36 AM »
What a change from yesterday. It is a blizzard out this morning. Ground all white and wind blowing, will be blowing sprinkler system out after work today.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2012, 08:30:08 AM »
What a change from yesterday. It is a blizzard out this morning. Ground all white and wind blowing, will be blowing sprinkler system out after work today.

Send some this way, I'm ready !!!

Peddler  ;D ;D ;D
Peddler

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2012, 08:53:00 AM »

you can keep the snow but we do need the cooler temps here...........no like the snow.......keep it ! 

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Oct 03, 2012, 09:30:07 AM »
A peek out the office door, quit snowing now. Probably wont stay for long, but will slow the fires down and it is not smokey today  :) :)

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Oct 03, 2012, 10:00:56 AM »
I guess it is pretty but NOT IN OCTOBER

Offline Cornbread

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Oct 03, 2012, 10:23:21 AM »
Rained here at my place too last night which hopefully means they will let me go get the rest of the year's firewood now. They had closed it down up here to running saws due to fire danger. It snowed on the higher ridges around me but down here at the house it just poured down rain. It is foggy and wet right now too. Really glad we finally got some rain!

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #8 on: Oct 03, 2012, 02:16:25 PM »
Saw you all were getting snow this morning on the weather channel...    :o :o    We might get some this weekend in the higher elevations... :o
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Nov 23, 2012, 11:44:23 AM »
well he is my up date !!! hiked 9 weeks straight ,friday sat , sun . ended up with a 6 pt. bull and a 5 x 6 , 28 1/4'' 219 pd. muley !!!! think i lost more weight this year than last. still looking for a wolf and a mt. lion. hope the season was good for everybody also .still working on pict.
LIVING THE DREAM IN BIG SKY MONTANA !!!

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #10 on: Nov 23, 2012, 11:58:15 AM »
well he is my up date !!! hiked 9 weeks straight ,friday sat , sun . ended up with a 6 pt. bull and a 5 x 6 , 28 1/4'' 219 pd. muley !!!! think i lost more weight this year than last. still looking for a wolf and a mt. lion. hope the season was good for everybody also .still working on pict.
Awesome !! Got any pics?
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11 on: Nov 23, 2012, 12:34:29 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal