Author Topic: heres something neat!  (Read 2895 times)

Offline halfrack23

• Forked
heres something neat!
« on: Dec 08, 2011, 11:29:04 AM »
so i was checking my fisher sets this morning when i came out on to the logging rd i usually use to get to the dirt rd i noticed this grouse running around in the fresh snow zigging and zagging so i stopped and watched for a min and it was hard to  c but i caught a glimpse of a lil black tail it was a big long tailed weasel chasing this grouse all over the place now tell me something the dang grouse has 2 wings why didn't it just fly off ???????? beats the heck outta me ...... thought id share it was neat
when the tailgate drops the bull s**t stops

Offline stillhunter

• 6 Pointer
Re: heres something neat!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2011, 05:10:04 PM »
Who knows? Maybe the grouse was screwing with the weasel a little before it flew away. If you spend enough time in the woods you'll see just about everything won't ya. Cool story, thanks!

Bob

Offline johndeere540

• 8 Pointer
  • If the lead aint flyin, the backstrap aint fryin!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2011, 05:57:13 PM »
Or maybeyou werent awake yet!!! ;)

Offline halfrack23

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2011, 06:27:03 PM »
Or maybeyou werent awake yet!!! ;)
smart ass lol i was fully awake never seen it before i seen weasels chase mice that bout it not a grouse should have shot the grouse would have been a  good lunch
when the tailgate drops the bull s**t stops

Offline buckblaster

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2011, 04:47:19 PM »
Cool story half. Never seen that before. Seen yotes chasing them before but nothing like that. Think I would of made a grouse lunch and left one disappointed weasel behind
icefishinman88 on the shanty

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal