Author Topic: 7pt vid and harvest  (Read 4630 times)

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Spiked
7pt vid and harvest
« on: Nov 21, 2010, 05:26:42 PM »
well ive been getting alot of txt of good deer being taken.so with this little cold snap i wanted to get out.i got in the the woods real late and my way in through the field i see a guy walking in field.now i take care of land and i dont know this guy.so in my confusion i head straigh for him and say who are you .he does the same i said im the guy that watches land.well we talked and he said he had permission from farmer to hunt turkey he has been there before.isaid oh yea ive seen you .for turkey right he is like yea . i said ok .he goes yea i just walked through all the woods over there i said there and he is like yea.im like you just pushed where my stand is.im like what the heck.i need to get in woods its getting late.well get to stand and take some of my road kill doe pee,love that stuff and freshen up a scrape that was new last week.the stupid squirrels chewed my bow string so im trying to tie it on holding on the the 5 peg and the limb breaks and bow falls.thank god for pine needles.finally get in stand and get settled.not long after i see a small doe right on top of me walks by 35 yds to field.it was 310 im like wow that is early.well see walks off the comes back an hr later to walk by other side then out of sight.i then hear a snap behind me and new what it was.as i turned and locked on to the movement i could see the back end of a deer coming in .so i put the camera up and start to film. then i see horns and am like game on.i put the camera down and grab bow.at first it seemed the buck was going to pass the scrape.it then stood their and stared in the direction it was headed.which was 15 yds behind me, no shot.i was like shoot ,he then turned and went straight for the scrape.as he walked (i shaking like paint mixer lol)i pull back and held the arrow with my fingure and it popped of the string.as he is in scrape i fumble to get it back on.finally i get it knocked and i pull back see what i want and shoot.shhhaaaaaapppppp he takes off 15 yds ,stops tries to take off and he goes another 15 stumbles ,staggers and falls.light out.YES know it my second biggest with bow and i had a bad  year in this stand shot a CORKER and could not find it.i found bed and that was it.well i have a video and pics .. enjoy
first two are vids,RAW FOOTAGE was excited,lol

this is a cool pic with the moon in back.

hope you enjoyed

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
Re: 7pt vid and harvest
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2010, 06:13:55 PM »
Nice buck FS (great video)

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Nov 21, 2010, 06:18:01 PM »
Nice! You guys talk funny up/over there...LOL
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #3 on: Nov 21, 2010, 06:24:12 PM »
great job and deer bro! Thats sick you got some film action.
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #4 on: Nov 21, 2010, 06:43:36 PM »
Like welcome to the site..  And like great video and pictures...   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations on a great buck..   Hope you dont mind the b@ll busting...That like happens from time to time here... ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Spiked
« Reply #5 on: Nov 21, 2010, 07:00:38 PM »
Like welcome to the site..  And like great video and pictures...   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations on a great buck..   Hope you dont mind the b@ll busting...That like happens from time to time here... ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quot

na doesent bother me i was excited lol.hope to have more for you guys.so where is every one from.im from oxford

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #6 on: Nov 21, 2010, 07:06:12 PM »
Central, New York state...
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7 on: Nov 21, 2010, 08:02:23 PM »
Great buck and Video. Congratulations.    Oh and Freetown Mass.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Spiked
« Reply #8 on: Nov 21, 2010, 08:12:10 PM »
went out today in same piece of woods to check for fresh sighn.nothing besides a monsta rub.im going to live in the area till i get em.oh yea it was 50 yds from one of my stands.i did a mock scrape with a doe tarsal gland in it will put buck pee in morn.wish me luck.this deer is gunna be a pig !!!

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #9 on: Nov 21, 2010, 08:14:06 PM »
Congrats Nice Buck!!!

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Spiked
« Reply #10 on: Nov 23, 2010, 09:16:56 PM »
update just butchered the buck and found a puncture wound in his hind quarter.then a bunch of tine marks.its time to find who was bossing him around.back to stand. ;)

Offline allextremesfishing

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #11 on: Nov 29, 2010, 06:44:24 PM »
great vids and great deer
congrats!!

Offline deerme

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #12 on: Nov 30, 2010, 10:38:59 AM »
great post!  good job w/ the deer and videos!!!

Offline castnblast

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #13 on: Dec 01, 2010, 04:56:23 PM »
Yeah, go back and get the big boss buck. He's out there somewhere.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal