Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643106 times)

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #4515 on: Aug 26, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »
Some great shots at that distance Drobs!

Offline LIBERAL HATER

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4516 on: Aug 27, 2011, 07:38:12 AM »
Whats up boys and girls its been a long time since I posted but I'm back.  This summer has been real hectic for me with the kids and finishing school but now I am pumped to get into hunting mode.  This has been a great summer for me especially now because I just finished up my second bachelors degree this time in fire science which is something I can actually use and get paid for.....  So needless to say even though I have been lurking here from time to time to see what you all have been up to most of my time on the computer was spent finishing that up.  I did get some fishing in this summer and caught a few nice stripers in the beginning of the year.  Took the girls to the pond a few time and they are still having a ball catching the little perch and sunfish there which makes me happy.  We also just got back from 10 days in Disney which was a great time for the entire family.  The ride home yesterday was awful bumpy but I made it home just in time to deal with this freakin hurricane tomorrow with bog.  Of course we are on duty for it.  Oh well I have really enjoyed all the early season pics everyone has been putting on and I am totally focused now on hunting.  I have a camra out in one of my spots which has only produced a few pics but Bog and I are working n some new spots which I think will produce some deer this year.  Goose is only a few days away so hopefully I will have some jerky soon. 

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #4517 on: Aug 27, 2011, 12:12:34 PM »
Good to see ya back LH.....
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
    • Hunting, Fishing and Trapping New York
« Reply #4519 on: Aug 27, 2011, 03:30:06 PM »
Whats up boys and girls its been a long time since I posted but I'm back.  This summer has been real hectic for me with the kids and finishing school but now I am pumped to get into hunting mode.  This has been a great summer for me especially now because I just finished up my second bachelors degree this time in fire science which is something I can actually use and get paid for.....  So needless to say even though I have been lurking here from time to time to see what you all have been up to most of my time on the computer was spent finishing that up.  I did get some fishing in this summer and caught a few nice stripers in the beginning of the year.  Took the girls to the pond a few time and they are still having a ball catching the little perch and sunfish there which makes me happy.  We also just got back from 10 days in Disney which was a great time for the entire family.  The ride home yesterday was awful bumpy but I made it home just in time to deal with this freakin hurricane tomorrow with bog.  Of course we are on duty for it.  Oh well I have really enjoyed all the early season pics everyone has been putting on and I am totally focused now on hunting.  I have a camra out in one of my spots which has only produced a few pics but Bog and I are working n some new spots which I think will produce some deer this year.  Goose is only a few days away so hopefully I will have some jerky soon. 

Hope the storm isn't too rough on you folks    Look forward to seein some goose pics!

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4521 on: Aug 27, 2011, 04:03:09 PM »
Not bad for 30$  look good as a decoration   too bad it's only done to the neck :o?

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4522 on: Aug 27, 2011, 04:10:18 PM »
Hey DROBS  look where I'll be on the night of Monday the 26th!!   Look for us down on field near the end zone :)

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4523 on: Aug 27, 2011, 04:39:50 PM »
Not bad for 30$  look good as a decoration   too bad it's only done to the neck :o?

I was looking more at the description   ;)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4524 on: Aug 27, 2011, 04:54:55 PM »
I was looking more at the description   ;)
Someone should tell them the difference between a buck and a doe.LOL

Nice Issiah, they are looking pretty good this season. What are you going to Texas for? You should have got tickets to the game down here on Nov.20th. It right around the peak of the rut down here. ;) I went to a Monday night game when the played the Cowboys a few years back. It was crazy the amount of fights that broke out and people arguing with one another.

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4525 on: Aug 27, 2011, 05:14:21 PM »
We wanted to see the new stadium and I wanted my wife to see Texas...   Might try for a 10lb Largemouth too?    Wanted to avoid hunting season all together...   I don't have any tags for the 1st four days of bow here, best to keep busy ::)     Maybe I could plan a trip down to see game go on hunt with you next year??

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4526 on: Aug 27, 2011, 06:49:39 PM »
Cool, I'll be looking for you on TV. Hope you have a great and safe trip.

Maybe I could plan a trip down to see game go on hunt with you next year??
It would be better to watch it on TV and go hunting instead. ;D ;D

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4527 on: Aug 27, 2011, 06:50:54 PM »
LOL  We think alike  8)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #4528 on: Aug 28, 2011, 02:59:29 PM »
Just got word Bog is in the ER with pneumonia........ :( :( :( :(

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #4529 on: Aug 28, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »
geez!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal