Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642759 times)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #4335 on: Aug 08, 2011, 02:29:00 PM »
We could help D...... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice parking lot you drove home on bog..... ;) ;)
Look's like the fishing wasn't to bad... ;D

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
    • Hunting, Fishing and Trapping New York
« Reply #4336 on: Aug 08, 2011, 04:12:18 PM »
Issiah, Dom & Steve -
I waved as I drove past you guys Friday and today.  90 to East Greenbush, then down to Red Hook for a party yesterday.

Might have been closer than you think,,  spend alot of time in the drop yards off the thruway for work...   How was the party?

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
    • Hunting, Fishing and Trapping New York
« Reply #4337 on: Aug 08, 2011, 04:14:29 PM »
Sounds like your return trip to camp went well    See you soon Harrie  8)

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4338 on: Aug 08, 2011, 04:40:20 PM »
Might have been closer than you think,,  spend alot of time in the drop yards off the thruway for work...   How was the party?

Surprise 70th for my aunt.  Saw people that I haven't seen in at least six years since my grandmother passed away.  Good food, good company, even if it rained most of the afternoon.  Just wish I spent less time chasing kids, and more time catching up.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4339 on: Aug 08, 2011, 07:30:08 PM »
We could help D...... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice parking lot you drove home on bog..... ;) ;)
Look's like the fishing wasn't to bad... ;D
I still have to pay a visit to the neighborhood that has a deer problem. My dad sold a house to a family that lives in the neighborhood. So it should be relatively easy to gain permission since we have already established a relationship with them. They have now lived there for about 5 years and know a lot of the neighbors now. If I get my foot in the door there, I will need to get some help. Might feel a little strange hunting right outside someones house but someone has to do it. ;D ;D

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4340 on: Aug 08, 2011, 07:36:36 PM »
Had a good trip to the relatively new hunting spot. Afterwards I took a road that parallels the backside of the property and almost hit this one. I put down the window and told her she was hurting for a squirting. ;D ;D

Here are a couple of other pics I have taken over the last couple of days. One is a blurry piebald pics from behind my house today.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #4341 on: Aug 08, 2011, 07:47:33 PM »
Might feel a little strange hunting right outside someones house but someone has to do it. ;D ;D

Trust me, it's not that big a deal. ;) ;) ;) ;)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4342 on: Aug 08, 2011, 07:51:29 PM »
Doesn't phase me either Bog. I've hunted stands where I could see in the kitchen window. Also stands that had people, dogs, dirt bikes and 4x4's passing by. Shot deer out of them too. Even arrowed a coyote that was following a person with two black labs, they never knew either of us were there.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4343 on: Aug 08, 2011, 07:54:34 PM »
Maybe the landowner would even bring you a cup of coffee after you take one down.lol

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4344 on: Aug 08, 2011, 08:20:09 PM »
The only part that stinks is when they run out and die under the kids swing set..... ::)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4345 on: Aug 08, 2011, 08:24:16 PM »
The only part that stinks is when they run out and die under the kids swing set..... ::)
Yeah that wouldnt be to cool. Or if the deer runs by the kids waiting for the bus after being hit by a Rage.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #4346 on: Aug 08, 2011, 08:25:34 PM »
LOL avoided that so far...... have had the motion light come on during recovery though. ;D ;D 
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4347 on: Aug 08, 2011, 08:39:14 PM »
hehe Couldnt have come on at a better time.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #4348 on: Aug 08, 2011, 09:20:28 PM »
Vacation was enjoyable as always. We had a lot more rain than usual but still made the most of it. New dock's are in, cleared a new area for ice fishing acess with atv & sno sled's and had several nice evening meals with the neighbors. Wild blueberries were in prime time so we took advantage of that also. Bass fishing was slow, water was very warm and the good fish were found real deep. We did get 78 white perch in 3 hours of jigging one evening. Wish we could find them in the winter like that. Here are a few pic's, the young lady is our niece Zoe. She has been to camp many time's and seem's to really enjoy the Outdoor's.

Nice pictures Bog....    MOM has become the small mouth bass queen..
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #4349 on: Aug 09, 2011, 07:09:17 AM »
notice she's always on the bow so she get's there first....... I get the leftovers in the stern. :o :-X

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal