Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642728 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #4200 on: Jul 24, 2011, 08:24:53 PM »
Where is our Little Buddy anyway, Never hear from him anymore. He's home from camping..................
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4201 on: Jul 25, 2011, 07:20:07 AM »
He has gone over to the dark side..... 8) 8)

Doing some fixing on our sign at the fire house, and some new paint. Then truck checks, and the county chiefs will be coming for a meeting and dinner. Might have to help serve them, our support group is falling apart.... ::) ::)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4202 on: Jul 25, 2011, 08:16:14 AM »
He has gone over to the dark side..... 8) 8)
Yep afraid so. ;D He commented on my pic of Tiny on there. Havent seen him on here is quite some time.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4203 on: Jul 25, 2011, 08:46:43 AM »
Stka your inbox is full again. ;D ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #4204 on: Jul 25, 2011, 12:07:08 PM »
Seem's that our buddy ramrod has lost his internet access @ work.  >:(   Time for a carrear change I think. ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4205 on: Jul 25, 2011, 12:21:12 PM »
Seem's that our buddy ramrod has lost his internet access @ work.  >:(   Time for a carrear change I think. ;D ;D
Yea im not real pleased about this whole internet  thing. Vacation was great fishing sucked but i got to meet eyehi n fish w him which was a pleasure. Guess im gonna have to use my computer home now to keep up around here. Takes forever on the phone . Hope all r well. Will try to get updated on all the happenings tonight.
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4206 on: Jul 25, 2011, 02:38:14 PM »
Yea im not real pleased about this whole internet  thing. Vacation was great fishing sucked but i got to meet eyehi n fish w him which was a pleasure. Guess im gonna have to use my computer home now to keep up around here. Takes forever on the phone . Hope all r well. Will try to get updated on all the happenings tonight.
You werent on those dirty sites again at work were you? ;D ;D Glad you enjoyed your vacation. You missed all the 120+ inchers realtreeman posted.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #4207 on: Jul 25, 2011, 05:39:01 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4208 on: Jul 26, 2011, 10:15:11 AM »
You werent on those dirty sites again at work were you? ;D ;D Glad you enjoyed your vacation. You missed all the 120+ inchers realtreeman posted.
No Another operator and I got thrown under the bus when someone else got scolded for low productivity  although I was only online when my machine was running and my sup knew it, he had no choice but to eliminate his defense.
I jus read the 5 yr plan thread n boy was it entertaining . Prob a Good thing I was away. Sarcasm would have only made it worse.
Gotta say tho hunt should b a fireman. 
 ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #4209 on: Jul 26, 2011, 12:29:47 PM »
We have a storm over us with large hail and reported tornados right now....... :o :o :o
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4210 on: Jul 26, 2011, 01:30:21 PM »
We just had one go through....rained so hard you couldn't see the road out front...it's only 25' from my porch...
Tracking that storm your having now.... :o :o

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4211 on: Jul 26, 2011, 01:59:22 PM »
So...the wonderful ppl from Oswego county tourism contacted me and wondered if I was interested in a guided driftboat trip that someone else won but they Were not interested in. Hmmm let me think.....

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #4212 on: Jul 26, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »
Your on a roll there........ I was lighting fire's over on the 5 yr thread without even trying and hunt was mopping them up. ;D ;D  I had to give up on that one. I wanted to turn the Mayor of Northcreek loose on the guy but he has a lot going on. ::) ::) ::)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4213 on: Jul 26, 2011, 03:15:56 PM »
Your on a roll there........ I was lighting fire's over on the 5 yr thread without even trying and hunt was mopping them up. ;D ;D  I had to give up on that one. I wanted to turn the Mayor of Northcreek loose on the guy but he has a lot going on. ::) ::) ::)
hehe.

Wish it would rain here, feels like the Mojave Desert out there. Dont even remember the last time I cut the grass.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #4214 on: Jul 26, 2011, 04:44:35 PM »
We have a storm over us with large hail and reported tornados right now....... :o :o :o

Trees and wires down in Ilion, and a microburst in Colonie.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal