Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642692 times)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #3480 on: May 11, 2011, 06:30:04 PM »
I see what you fellas think of me.... :o LOL, I have really been trying to be good....really!!!  Found out today I'm struggling with a tired brain... ;D  Yeah that's it...causes fuzzy thinking and in some mood swings.... 8) 8) 8)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #3481 on: May 11, 2011, 09:08:49 PM »
I see what you fellas think of me.... :o LOL, I have really been trying to be good....really!!!  Found out today I'm struggling with a tired brain... ;D  Yeah that's it...causes fuzzy thinking and in some mood swings.... 8) 8) 8)

Don't see where that applies at all?? Mood swing's? Has someone hacked into upstates acct?
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3482 on: May 11, 2011, 09:48:19 PM »
LOL!! Could be!! You know me, I'm as easy going as they get.....Even tempered....slow to judge....Ahhh Time to rest the brain some more.
Really, he told me with all the stresses in my life the last few years my brain is tired. We aren't wired to take today's fast paced, stress filled world...LOL, I never was wired quite right anyways... :o

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #3483 on: May 12, 2011, 07:03:23 AM »
Bog, I'm gonna be in your neck of the woods next Friday at 6 flags chaperoning a field trip.... :P :P
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #3484 on: May 12, 2011, 08:19:53 AM »
Bog, I'm gonna be in your neck of the woods next Friday at 6 flags chaperoning a field trip.... :P :P

Dang it,My neck of the wood's is going to be Maine next friday, shooting a Gobbler I hope.  :-\
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline OTIS

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #3485 on: May 12, 2011, 09:41:50 AM »
LOL!! Could be!! You know me, I'm as easy going as they get.....Even tempered....slow to judge....Ahhh Time to rest the brain some more.
Really, he told me with all the stresses in my life the last few years my brain is tired. We aren't wired to take today's fast paced, stress filled world...LOL, I never was wired quite right anyways... :o

Do they make a pill for that?  I sure could use some!   :o :o

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3486 on: May 12, 2011, 09:44:10 AM »
Glad the misses is doing better upstatehunter.

Hey Raquette, I am going to come up and sit in your mothers backyard. ;D ;D

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3487 on: May 12, 2011, 10:09:42 AM »
Actually yes they do Otis. I saw it on an infomercial a few months ago.... So to elaborate, I have been feeling like I have a low fever and generally just real tired the last couple weeks. Bottom line was I didn't have a temp, my ear problem was just wax built up and what I have done to them over the years. I'm a little overweight, 10-15lbs so that contributes to feeling tired. Just got the email on my blood levels.
All check fine. But as he said, with the way the world is today he sees a bunch of people who though seem perfectly normal are having trouble sleeping, having uncharacteristic outbursts, feel depressed for no apparent reason. He believes it is that as our world has evolved our brains haven't all that much. We keep inundating ourselves with information, daily responsibilities, Stress, even the fact we know more people and add their problems to ours... ;D So he thinks as this goes on, your brain starts to shut down. You lose oxygen levels(why you feel better when you exercise) and the transmitters short circuit. As I have talked with another member here, I believe you should be able to overcome it yourself. Without meds. Knowing your not the only one feeling this way helps, and even typing it to others has a benefit.
So yeah in a long winded response...they do have a med for it....just not for me... ;D

Offline OTIS

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #3488 on: May 12, 2011, 10:52:50 AM »
I'm definitely a candidate!  Too much going on with life in general.  I mostly float around on the boat, go for a walk in the woods, or take a drive up to the Adirondacks to try and "rest" my brain.  Works for a while, but then its back to the madness.  Nice to know I'm not losing it!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #3489 on: May 12, 2011, 11:38:00 AM »
My brain's not tired but the part's below it are.  :o

Had a great morning, need a video camera,tripod and videographer for my quest to film hunt's I think. Never going to be famous like Hunt & Cheeks without an upgrade.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #3490 on: May 12, 2011, 04:21:21 PM »
My brain's not tired but the part's below it are.  :o

That makes it difficult to pitch the tent........ ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #3491 on: May 12, 2011, 04:27:48 PM »

That makes it difficult to pitch the tent........ ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3492 on: May 12, 2011, 07:44:26 PM »
Hehe you guys crack me up. ;D ;D

Pulling the boat out tomorrow and heading to Black Hills. Its an excellent fishery for this area. The bass are spawning it could be crazy. A Tiger Muskie could even be accidentally caught. ;D ;D

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #3493 on: May 13, 2011, 04:26:42 AM »
go get em drob!  ;D
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #3494 on: May 13, 2011, 05:42:19 AM »
Better behave on the NY boards on Shanty and MFF...   Theres a new sheriff in town.... ;D ;D :o :o 8) 8)

Have a nice day meow
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal