Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643085 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #2670 on: Mar 13, 2011, 01:51:26 PM »
I didn't go anywhere.  I have been working on clearing food plot areas all day. Packing up now to head out, and I am ready for beers.lol Thank you all for your concern. I am have some pics to share later. TTYL

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #2671 on: Mar 13, 2011, 02:26:09 PM »
Maybe that guy Bump.He kept calling him. ::) Seriously though were his Family he can't leave us.

Good thing we have WTM to run things around here without Drobs...... ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2672 on: Mar 13, 2011, 03:56:32 PM »
I didn't go anywhere.  I have been working on clearing food plot areas all day. Packing up now to head out, and I am ready for beers.lol Thank you all for your concern. I am have some pics to share later. TTYL

You took Terry away. :'( :'(
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2673 on: Mar 13, 2011, 04:51:59 PM »
You took Terry away. :'( :'(
Just making space. Soon there will be me with a big gobbler in that spot. ;) ;D ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2674 on: Mar 13, 2011, 04:53:07 PM »
Well if you promise the Gobbler I'll let it go for now. ;)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2675 on: Mar 13, 2011, 05:02:27 PM »
Finally home!  Ice jam let loose, was like watching a 100 yard wide 4-6' thick lawn mower move south.
We finished our duty in town and were relocated to another bridge 20 miles south. Had some wonderful people treat us like crap. Some telling us we had no authority to close the bridge or regulate access to it. I had one guy in my face and yelling at me. He said I wouldn't see that bridge go down in my lifetime. I asked if he would see any intelligence in his.... ;D At that point four of our officers walked up behind me and asked if there was a problem....he turned around and said nope....Found out he was a retired state trooper... ??? ;D ;) The contingency plan we worked on with the county coordinator on Wednesday morning worked very well. All places were covered with plenty of rescue and ems personnel. Going to head up to get some rest now.... 8)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2676 on: Mar 13, 2011, 05:07:42 PM »
Glad to hear things are returning to normal.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #2677 on: Mar 13, 2011, 05:14:22 PM »
Finally home!  Ice jam let loose, was like watching a 100 yard wide 4-6' thick lawn mower move south.
We finished our duty in town and were relocated to another bridge 20 miles south. Had some wonderful people treat us like crap. Some telling us we had no authority to close the bridge or regulate access to it. I had one guy in my face and yelling at me. He said I wouldn't see that bridge go down in my lifetime. I asked if he would see any intelligence in his.... ;D At that point four of our officers walked up behind me and asked if there was a problem....he turned around and said nope....Found out he was a retired state trooper... ??? ;D ;) The contingency plan we worked on with the county coordinator on Wednesday morning worked very well. All places were covered with plenty of rescue and ems personnel. Going to head up to get some rest now.... 8)

Glad it all went down stream.. ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2678 on: Mar 13, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »
Glad to hear your safe. The nerve of some people. >:(

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2679 on: Mar 13, 2011, 08:59:29 PM »
to run things around here without Drobs...... ;D
I owe you a shot to the doodads now. ;) ;D ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2680 on: Mar 14, 2011, 05:25:29 AM »
Tough night, Busy here. Going to be a long day on the Farm too. Check back in tonight.

Keep your doodads covered Walt Big D want's a shot at them :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2681 on: Mar 14, 2011, 06:24:10 AM »
Take it easy Bog. Pagers were going all night here too, just checked the call logs.
Going to wash the truck later, then truck checks tonight.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2682 on: Mar 14, 2011, 08:15:29 AM »
Keep your doodads covered Walt Big D want's a shot at them :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
lol. He knows why, he just had to tempt the dragon. He must be back to work today.

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #2683 on: Mar 14, 2011, 09:46:34 AM »
big daddy d! lol  you dont even have a baby!! ;D
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2684 on: Mar 14, 2011, 10:02:41 AM »
Are you sure about that?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal