Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642694 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #2475 on: Mar 08, 2011, 08:19:46 PM »
Had a few new southern Boy's jump on today, Looking foward to have some new voices and stories mix in with my regular Bud's.

These guy's even know how to type, Unlike the last 20 new members. ;D ;D ;D

loony excluded of course. ;)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #2476 on: Mar 08, 2011, 08:32:24 PM »
Had a few new southern Boy's jump on today, Looking foward to have some new voices and stories mix in with my regular Bud's.

These guy's even know how to type, Unlike the last 20 new members. ;D ;D ;D

loony excluded of course. ;)

wow i can type......awesome....so glad i am not like the other 20 new members you had........i feel so wanted lol

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2477 on: Mar 08, 2011, 08:37:16 PM »
They all registered and vanished without saying a word. :o :o
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #2478 on: Mar 08, 2011, 08:43:20 PM »
now i got it......its notmy typing that has kept me a member and not gotten the boot from here.......its the fact that you guys skeer away members so you keep me on and put up with my antics........cause i dont skeer easy.......and i can take a joke.......well i never.........i thought i was really wanted.......:(

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2479 on: Mar 08, 2011, 08:45:00 PM »
now i got it......its notmy typing that has kept me a member and not gotten the boot from here.......its the fact that you guys skeer away members so you keep me on and put up with my antics........cause i dont skeer easy.......and i can take a joke.......well i never.........i thought i was really wanted.......:(

LOL take from it what you may. ;)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2480 on: Mar 08, 2011, 10:14:29 PM »
You know we like you.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2481 on: Mar 08, 2011, 11:54:47 PM »
Just got home. Major ice dam on the river. Flooding, had to go house to house and advise the occupants to leave for the night at least. Most didn't, they are old hats at this stuff...But was great PR for the department. Got invited to dinner at one house... ;D smelled good too.. ;)
So we are on flood watch and standby for the night. Took the opportunity to do some swift water rescue training, "throw bag" set up and use...(no Clorox bottles though... :o) We had some harnesses donated to the company, so set up a couple for hooking to a line.
We did impress the heck out of the county coordinator with our response and numbers. We had 20 members there. He was telling us that the biggest company in the county doesn't get that many for a call at 1500hrs. The town board members were pretty happy with us too, and bought us all dinner.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2482 on: Mar 09, 2011, 04:46:47 AM »
Sounds like they way to your heart is through your stomach, Everyone want's to feed you guy's. ;D ;D

We have been us since 0300 for medical's. Sun's up now so might as well stay up and catch a nap later. ;)

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #2483 on: Mar 09, 2011, 07:33:21 AM »
LOL take from it what you may. ;)

ok i take it that you guys are desperate to keep someone in the club....so its me........what do i win???? probably nothing as ususal...thats ok.....you guys are all great so far so I guess thats a great win...... :D ;)

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #2484 on: Mar 09, 2011, 07:34:51 AM »
You know we like you.

or you just put up with me to keep your stats up....which i guess is ok.......cause i know you like me too :o  something you are probably regretting in the near future..... ;D

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #2485 on: Mar 09, 2011, 07:49:05 AM »
man alive this site blew up last night!  bout time we got some ppl contributing to real (hunting related) conversation.   ::) ;D ;D there must b a spring breeze blowing snappin everyone out of there winter funk!  ;D ;D
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #2486 on: Mar 09, 2011, 08:11:20 AM »
Sounds like they way to your heart is through your stomach, Everyone want's to feed you guy's. ;D ;D

We have been us since 0300 for medical's. Sun's up now so might as well stay up and catch a nap later. ;)

Hey, someone told me not to long ago.....never refuse anything free....even if you throw it in the neighbors yard... ;D
I was up earlier, took a ride to check things out. No change, but if it warms today it may let go.
Off to the store and the drug store.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2487 on: Mar 09, 2011, 08:12:49 AM »

Hey, someone told me not to long ago.....never refuse anything free....even if you throw it in the neighbors yard... ;D

Wise word's right there. ;D ;D ;D

Offline hunts2long

• 12 Pointer
  • Northville,NY
« Reply #2488 on: Mar 09, 2011, 08:22:38 AM »
Upstatehunter, I don't want to see you on the news tonight out on that "jam" with your "pike pole" tryiing to break it loose...there is a jam up river about 2 miles from my place. With the warm weather coming it should be out front by next week...hunts2long
Some days are diamonds some days are stone

Offline bamaboy

• Forked
« Reply #2489 on: Mar 09, 2011, 08:27:21 AM »
Everyone needs a little southern spice every now and then....   8)

Where are the bulk of your members from?
TalkHunting Magazine Pro Staff    www.talkhunting.com
UFA Member   www.unitedforumsassoc.com

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal