Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643046 times)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #1575 on: Feb 15, 2011, 03:18:48 PM »
It's OK Bog, I felt like the garbage truck back up today.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1576 on: Feb 15, 2011, 03:25:31 PM »
Long ,cold night was it?
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1577 on: Feb 15, 2011, 04:04:13 PM »
when I hit my 40's anyone under 30 seem's like a kid though. ;D ;D
;)  ;D

Went to pick the computer up at 2 and it wasn't ready as promised.  >:( Then they  tell me it will be finished tonight and that they will call me when it's finished. It better be this is starting to affect my business. Not to mention my average post per day has gone down. ;D Good thing I got a great deal on it.

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
« Reply #1578 on: Feb 15, 2011, 04:46:15 PM »
;)  ;D

Went to pick the computer up at 2 and it wasn't ready as promised>:( Then they  tell me it will be finished tonight and that they will call me when it's finished. It better be this is starting to affect my business. Not to mention my average post per day has gone down. ;D Good thing I got a great deal on it.

Wonder if Raquette had anything to do with this. ;D ;D ;D
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1579 on: Feb 15, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »
I wouldnt do anything like that..... ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1580 on: Feb 15, 2011, 06:07:37 PM »
I wouldnt do anything like that..... ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)

It's called.......MOJO.  ;D ;D ;D

Jerkey's curing, backstrap's & a few steaks are in the freezer. ;D ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1581 on: Feb 15, 2011, 07:02:29 PM »
Pointed the bad  MOJO meter a little South West and look what happens... ::) ::)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1582 on: Feb 15, 2011, 07:27:34 PM »
Like to be a fly on the Wall at Liberal Hater's daughter's preschool tommorrow. Seems like she came home with a nice packet of Go vegan/ PETA sticker's and propaganda."Meat isn't green".  I have calmed down a little now but uncle Bog's was ready to go knock on the door of that liberal,granola eating,tree hugging witch with a B and tell her to keep her view's to herself and stick to the Reading and math maybe. These people really tick me off, Who are they try to put this BS in someone elses child's head. If she want's to live some Fruitty way and eat Dirt, fine with me but that's where it end's. Don't tell me or my children that's what they should be doing to. I'm going shopping for a nice fur coat for my little "niece" tommorrow. AAAARRRRGGGGG >:( >:( >:

Country's going to he!! in a handbasket boy's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1583 on: Feb 15, 2011, 07:39:12 PM »
Bog, you need to get her one of those custom Raquettdacker hats with a matching coat  ;). What is it that makes these people think everyone should be just like them? Must be the protein deficiency.

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
« Reply #1584 on: Feb 15, 2011, 07:41:45 PM »
Like to be a fly on the Wall at Liberal Hater's daughter's preschool tommorrow. Seems like she came home with a nice packet of Go vegan/ PETA sticker's and propaganda."Meat isn't green".  I have calmed down a little now but uncle Bog's was ready to go knock on the door of that liberal,granola eating,tree hugging witch with a B and tell her to keep her view's to herself and stick to the Reading and math maybe. These people really tick me off, Who are they try to put this BS in someone elses child's head. If she want's to live some Fruitty way and eat Dirt, fine with me but that's where it end's. Don't tell me or my children that's what they should be doing to. I'm going shopping for a nice fur coat for my little "niece" tommorrow. AAAARRRRGGGGG >:( >:( >:

Country's going to he!! in a handbasket boy's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw

I'd like to see that parent/teacher meeting, too. A vegan diet isn't very healthy anyway.

I had some customers on my boat last summer, it was a family from NJ; They had one young daughter that mentioned she didn't want to hurt any fish, parents said she wanted to be vegetarian. They had no idea where she learned this, I suggested it was probably a teacher, the father said it started when she got a new teacher. ::)

Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1585 on: Feb 15, 2011, 07:45:18 PM »
Time for an intervention!!! All we ask is to have our children taught how to read,write, do a little math, and get along with others in our vast population. Not what one persons belief is. The parent is the only one to be doing this!!
Last I knew mammals that only ate vegetation to exist had many more stomachs than we do... ::) ::) ::) >:(

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
« Reply #1586 on: Feb 15, 2011, 07:58:59 PM »
The worst part about vegans is they think everyone should be like them. It's not alright for humans to control animals, but it is alright for them to decide what other humans can eat. ::)
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1587 on: Feb 15, 2011, 08:02:19 PM »
Keith needs to get a hold of the superintendent of the schools and have a meeting.........

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1588 on: Feb 15, 2011, 08:06:30 PM »
Very true.  Every extremist feels their way is the only way.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1589 on: Feb 15, 2011, 08:07:38 PM »
This place is just like Therapy.

;D ;D ;D 
Keith needs to get a hold of the superintendent of the schools and have a meeting.........

It's a private Workshop/Preschool. The teacher own's the school.  I know what's coming next too,I said the same thing. Pull her out of there and get your money back.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal