Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642659 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #1170 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:19:15 PM »
Well it's far from your heart at least. ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Ledbetter

• Spiked
  • IS IT SATURDAY YET !!!!
« Reply #1171 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:24:34 PM »
Well it's far from your heart at least. ;D ;D
!0/4 good buddy good luck tomorrow with the touge fishing

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1172 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:46:04 PM »
Good luck fishing for trouts with your smelts... ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1173 on: Jan 27, 2011, 08:33:47 PM »
Just got home. We got called for mutual on a structure fire. Another save!! We're two for two... ;D I did make a couple of determinations today.
I'm not 25 or even 35 anymore. Going to lose some weight and the dang butt's are going. Had to get my fat butt up a set of tiny spiral stairs with a hose and a Halogen and a 6' pike. I was almost toast by the time I got up there, and used a 25 minute bottle in 15. Time to either give up going in or make a life change.
Glad your relaxing Bog!! Hope the bunnies run well, and the fish bite repeatedly!!
 Brace, Sorry for the loss. Our families condolences and prayers to your friends and yours. Anything we can do you let us know!!

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1174 on: Jan 28, 2011, 08:46:14 AM »
Good work Upstate, I feel the same with the butts and shape (and I am 36 :-\). I'll be feeling it tomorrow dragging the sled. Heather and I are going to jig lakers, and maybe some perch in Hague tomorrow. If anyone wants to get out let me know, we probably won't be there very early. I'm not to good with perch but would like to ice a few for dinner Sunday if I get a chance.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1175 on: Jan 28, 2011, 09:57:58 AM »
Just got home. We got called for mutual on a structure fire. Another save!! We're two for two... ;D I did make a couple of determinations today.
I'm not 25 or even 35 anymore. Going to lose some weight and the dang butt's are going. Had to get my fat butt up a set of tiny spiral stairs with a hose and a Halogen and a 6' pike. I was almost toast by the time I got up there, and used a 25 minute bottle in 15. Time to either give up going in or make a life change.
Glad your relaxing Bog!! Hope the bunnies run well, and the fish bite repeatedly!!
 Brace, Sorry for the loss. Our families condolences and prayers to your friends and yours. Anything we can do you let us know!!

I wish the local departments around here were as good as you guys....

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1176 on: Jan 28, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »
Boy Drobs, your gonna be the only on here next weekend...  If I get a signal I will send you phone pictures....

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1177 on: Jan 28, 2011, 10:27:25 AM »
Boy Drobs, your gonna be the only on here next weekend...  If I get a signal I will send you phone pictures....
Oh, I think you will see when you come back I have been busy. ;) Pictures are always welcome. :)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1178 on: Jan 28, 2011, 10:30:53 AM »

Time to put the smokes down upstatehunter. I will admit it was not the easiest thing I ever did.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #1179 on: Jan 28, 2011, 11:02:20 AM »

I've got work's tethered Blackberry & laptop, so at least Friday night we'll still be on top of things if we've got a signal.  Can post from the phone drobs-style while on the ice on Saturday.   ;)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1180 on: Jan 28, 2011, 11:05:27 AM »
I've got work's tethered Blackberry & laptop, so at least Friday night we'll still be on top of things if we've got a signal.  Can post from the phone drobs-style while on the ice on Saturday.   ;)
Excellent. ;D ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1181 on: Jan 28, 2011, 12:05:25 PM »
Sweet Chucker..   I know theres two places that have WiFi within sight of our rooms, but I dont know if we can get a hook up...  Not sure if I'm bringing the lap top or not...

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1182 on: Jan 28, 2011, 03:36:49 PM »
Bogs on...  I hope he has fish pictures.... ;D

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1183 on: Jan 28, 2011, 03:42:07 PM »
Bogs on...  I hope he has fish pictures.... ;D
X2. ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1184 on: Jan 28, 2011, 03:48:38 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal