Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643045 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #1155 on: Jan 27, 2011, 06:50:45 AM »
Sitting here drinking coffee grinning from ear to ear. You know why? No shoveling for this guy today, it finally snowed enough to use the snow blower. ;D ;D Going to get'er done shortly.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1156 on: Jan 27, 2011, 06:54:58 AM »
Boy , never seen any one so excited about using there snow blower... ;D   Come up and do my deck when your done.. ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1157 on: Jan 27, 2011, 06:56:44 AM »
Boy , never seen any one so excited about using there snow blower... ;D   Come up and do my deck when your done.. ;D
LOL. I was not so happy when I had to get on the roof at 9:30 last night to clear off the dish. The things I'll do to watch Wild Justice. ;D ;D

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #1158 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:08:37 AM »
Sitting here drinking coffee grinning from ear to ear. You know why? No shoveling for this guy today, it finally snowed enough to use the snow blower. ;D ;D Going to get'er done shortly.
i bought a new 28" zero turn cub cadet from tsc in dec and let me tell you it was the best xmas i ever bought myself i was so excited i couldnt wait for it to snow!!! well needless to say after the 1st good cold windy night the novelty wore off fast.  i now enjoy snowblowing just as tonto likes going to town!!!   ;)
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1159 on: Jan 27, 2011, 08:05:47 AM »

Those southern boys are so funny... ;D
He can do my whole back yard as well.....might even find a shed....(think that will be enough to drive 7 hours???)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1160 on: Jan 27, 2011, 09:38:44 AM »
Well the snow blower didnt run as well as I expected. ::) Run fine for about 5 minutes than kept cutting out on me. I was able to finish the driveway but it was a pain. Even had to use the shovel a little.

Those southern boys are so funny... ;D
He can do my whole back yard as well.....might even find a shed....(think that will be enough to drive 7 hours???)

How big a shed are we talking? Cant make the trip for a side any less than 70 inches. ;D ;D

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1161 on: Jan 27, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »
There are a few moose around, they could be over 70" ;D, not sure how they measure.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1162 on: Jan 27, 2011, 11:52:37 AM »
It's about 4 X 8'......

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1163 on: Jan 27, 2011, 03:21:14 PM »
Wonder how Bog is making out? wasnt He going to hook up with Brace to ice fish? Hope they didnt get to much snow out there...
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1164 on: Jan 27, 2011, 04:06:31 PM »
Wonder how Bog is making out? wasnt He going to hook up with Brace to ice fish? Hope they didnt get to much snow out there...
I'm sure our buddy is having a blast and giving that new ford a work out. ;D ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1165 on: Jan 27, 2011, 06:45:50 PM »
Really nice to know that I am missed.  ;D ;D  Had a good trip up, it was 15* when I arrived at camp and 5* inside :o :o took the better part of the day to warm it up,sholed about 2' of snow from the walk's. looks like the Hares are comfortable under the grill.

I fished today on the pond in front of camp,couldn't stand the wind without a shelter so ended up moving to the lee for some relief. Tough going in the snow and slush pulling the sled, no way to use a 4 wheeler right now. Long story short  SKUNKED today. >:( >:(

I was supposed to go to meet brace tommorrow morning at his camp and go to Moosehead from there. He called this afternoon and has had a situation with a death of a close family friend so he had to cancel. It was no big deal to me, I know s#it happen's, I felt bad that he felt so bad about having to cancel. No stress buddy,we'll do it another time for sure. It's a 2&1/2 hr ride over there on dry road's so after consideration that gas is 3.30 a gallon and if i don't winterize my water I'll have about 12 hrs before the stove goes out and pipe's start to freeze. I think that Moosehead is going to wait. Wind is supposed to be light tommorrow so my plan is to fish a salmon/trout/togue pond that should have some decent snosled trails to walk on for acess. I still have a plan to hunt hares with my neighbor up here on saturday. Sunday I have plan's to fish in southern Maine with tundraboy for some slab crappie.  Hey raquett even the bait shop's have em as smelts up here. ;D ;D ;D

Had to go buy an inverter to run the laptop in the truck as the batteryis shot i guess and won't last but 5 min without power but it was a small price to pay to keep my buddies updated.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1166 on: Jan 27, 2011, 06:50:27 PM »
Glad you went thru such extremes to keep us updated. ;D Use them smelts and catch a nice one for us. Good luck.

Brace sorry to hear about your lose.

Offline Ledbetter

• Spiked
  • IS IT SATURDAY YET !!!!
« Reply #1167 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:01:20 PM »
I have a ? whats it mean when you get hot flashes in your finger tips????  8) Is that frost bite

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1168 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:06:05 PM »
I have a ? whats it mean when you get hot flashes in your finger tips????  8) Is that frost bite

Na it's menopause ya old bass tird.  Chilblain's it's called it'll go away.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Ledbetter

• Spiked
  • IS IT SATURDAY YET !!!!
« Reply #1169 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:14:03 PM »
Na it's menopause ya old bass tird.  Chilblain's it's called it'll go away.
It happend after my hands got wet ice fishing last weekend

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal