Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642752 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #1050 on: Jan 21, 2011, 08:01:12 AM »
My 2 that are still in school are home today too. The 8th grader is going to be in school in july at this rate.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1051 on: Jan 21, 2011, 08:07:37 AM »
Interesting I just got an email from facebook. Some nice looking lady that I have no idea is want to be friends. I am hesitant to accept the friendship request. The last time I did that this girl posts stuff about every hour all day long. It feels like I'm in her life and had no idea who she is. Some stuff is rather bizarre. That's why I dont get on there much anymore.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1052 on: Jan 21, 2011, 08:09:18 AM »
Is she sporting a canadian flag anywhere? ::)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1053 on: Jan 21, 2011, 08:13:49 AM »
Not sure bog. I havent got that good a looksee yet. ;D ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1054 on: Jan 21, 2011, 08:15:43 AM »
LOL. That's probably a good call.

Snowblowers aren't worth a crap without a warranty..   At least when you use them as much as I do..   I think  next year I am gonna have to look into buying a small plow truck...I just hate having big plowed piles of snow in the yard in the end of May... :o   But I still need a blower for the deck and to make trails out back for the dogs to go do there business..
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1055 on: Jan 21, 2011, 08:17:07 AM »
I have used mine about 6 times in 6 years. ::) ::)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #1056 on: Jan 21, 2011, 08:26:34 AM »
My 2 that are still in school are home today too. The 8th grader is going to be in school in july at this rate.

The teachers around here hate it when they want to go some where warm for spring break but they are forced to work... ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #1057 on: Jan 21, 2011, 11:15:31 AM »

Snowblowers aren't worth a crap without a warranty..   At least when you use them as much as I do..   I think  next year I am gonna have to look into buying a small plow truck...I just hate having big plowed piles of snow in the yard in the end of May... :o   But I still need a blower for the deck and to make trails out back for the dogs to go do there business..

No 4-wheeler you could put a plow on?
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #1058 on: Jan 21, 2011, 11:22:20 AM »
Oh, and I'm getting old and forgetful...  Went to the supermarket to get lunch for some of us from work.  Two slices of pizza for Helen, sub for Ann, and corn & crab chowdah and a roll for me.  Got back to work, opened the bag, and found that I left the damned chowdah on the soup counter at the store.   ::)  So now I'm eating half of Ann's sub for lunch.  Too damned windy and cold to go back out to the store.   >:(
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1059 on: Jan 21, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »
Thanks Chucker that soup sure was good.LOL Just kidding that stinks at least Ann was nice enough to split the sub with you.

I saw some antlers today....to bad they were still attached to the bucks. ::) ::) Saw two buck's still holding  both sides. Watched one buck run a doe while I snuck in and snapped a pic.hehe I have some crazy ninja skills. Also got a nice pic of a red tailed hawk.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1060 on: Jan 21, 2011, 03:21:22 PM »
Oh, and I'm getting old and forgetful...  Went to the supermarket to get lunch for some of us from work.  Two slices of pizza for Helen, sub for Ann, and corn & crab chowdah and a roll for me.  Got back to work, opened the bag, and found that I left the damned chowdah on the soup counter at the store.   ::)  So now I'm eating half of Ann's sub for lunch.  Too damned windy and cold to go back out to the store.   >:(

You know that's a sign of old age right? Pretty soon you'll be grumpy like my good friend upstatehunter. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1061 on: Jan 21, 2011, 03:22:39 PM »
Just wait till you have to write everything down so you don't forget it then can't find where you wrote it. I'm telling you it happens to me all the time.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #1062 on: Jan 21, 2011, 05:19:31 PM »
Thinking about doing a park hunt next year. My buddy that works for the park service was telling me about it. They are hunts in unhunted parks and they drive deer to the hunters. He said they have two lottery buck tags per hunt where you can shoot a buck without taking a doe first. Otherwise, I would have to kill two doe's before I could shoot a buck. He said they give you an area you can hunt and thats your area. You can put your climber up anywhere in that area you just cant get out of the stand til the hunt is over to leave/recover the deer. I need to put in for the hunt soon if I want to participate. He said the hunter dont shoot that many deer. What do you guys think should I show them how drobs does it?

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
    • Hunting, Fishing and Trapping New York
« Reply #1063 on: Jan 21, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »
Definitely Man,  Go for it

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #1064 on: Jan 21, 2011, 05:30:19 PM »
Heck ya.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal