Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643083 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #750 on: Dec 22, 2010, 05:40:01 PM »
Its almost like they know when us hunters arent in the woods Bog.

My new food saver just came today and I cant wait to use it. Awesome deal thanks to Fowl Mood.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #751 on: Dec 22, 2010, 08:34:45 PM »
Put it to good use DRob!!

I was just thinking of those Dag nabit deer laying out behind the barn.  Hey Doris you see that guy????
Yup Suzy, It's Harrie, just workin around the farm. WE better run HUH???? Nahh, don't see the boom stick in his hands we're safe. Hey Suzy you and the boy Toby, you eat over at the food plot last night???   Stupid Deer!!!

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #752 on: Dec 22, 2010, 08:44:47 PM »
Just used it on some miniature pizza's that were on sale at the grocery store. Now I just need a deer to use it on. ::)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #753 on: Dec 23, 2010, 04:38:05 AM »
Put it to good use DRob!!

I was just thinking of those Dag nabit deer laying out behind the barn.  Hey Doris you see that guy????
Yup Suzy, It's Harrie, just workin around the farm. WE better run HUH???? Nahh, don't see the boom stick in his hands we're safe. Hey Suzy you and the boy Toby, you eat over at the food plot last night???   Stupid Deer!!!

That's just about it I'd say. LMAO
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #754 on: Dec 23, 2010, 05:32:59 AM »
So for those that feel the DEC, ECO's don't get'em. I copied this from our local paper. This 20 year old seems determined to go to jail. Hope they keep him for a while. The biggest thing is the black eye they give the rest of us.
SCHROON -- A 20-year-old who recently violated his probation for hunting off-season in 2008 will spend four months in Essex County Jail, State Police reported.

David J. Plumstead of Schroon was scheduled for a hearing, failed to showed up, received a bench warrant, and pleaded guilty Wednesday in Schroon Town Court to violating his probation, police said.

He had been caught hunting in the possession of someone else's license, police reported. He was not permitted to hunt because his license had been suspended for three years, on the earlier conviction of illegal taking and possession of a deer, police reported.

Department of Environmental Conservation Officer Matthew LaCroix investigated, assisted by State Police at Schroon Lake.
I hope they catch them all!!!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #755 on: Dec 23, 2010, 09:20:02 AM »
Sound's like a product of his environment, He doesn't care and probably won't after he get's out either. Too bad. Good job by the ECO's though. David's getting a reputation that's for sure.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline TR19

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #756 on: Dec 23, 2010, 09:34:44 AM »
Drobs, you're going to LOVE you Food Saver. Santa brought one for my wife last year. She didn;t find it amusing at all but I REALLY wanted one !! It works great. We had steaks last night that I packed back in May & they were just like I bought them yesterday.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #757 on: Dec 23, 2010, 11:37:26 AM »
last week I found a backstrap from 2008 in the bowel's of the freezer. Was just like it was there for a week. Vacuum sealing is awesome.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #758 on: Dec 23, 2010, 06:13:05 PM »
Someone got some fresh backstraps tonight. ;) ;D ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #759 on: Dec 23, 2010, 06:13:54 PM »
Nice Drobs....   Lets see some pictures....
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #760 on: Dec 23, 2010, 06:15:22 PM »
Will do. Getting ready to post in my journal.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #761 on: Dec 23, 2010, 06:50:37 PM »
Drobs, you're going to LOVE you Food Saver. Santa brought one for my wife last year. She didn;t find it amusing at all but I REALLY wanted one !! It works great. We had steaks last night that I packed back in May & they were just like I bought them yesterday.
hehe That's funny right there. I bet the look on her face was priceless. ;D ;D

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #762 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:13:36 PM »
Must be nice to still be slayin 'em on Christmas.... ;D Now whats Santa going to do.... :o
Way to go bud!!

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #763 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:15:38 PM »
Must be nice to still be slayin 'em on Christmas.... ;D Now whats Santa going to do.... :o
Way to go bud!!
Funny you should say that. I am going hunting on Christmas morning maybe Santa will bring this good boy a Tiny Tim. ;)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #764 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:17:36 PM »
That sure would be nice!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal