Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642725 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #690 on: Dec 16, 2010, 01:47:41 PM »
Getting the add-on's put on it. Going for a night stand now.

" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #691 on: Dec 16, 2010, 02:14:07 PM »
Lookin good Bog!! The colors in the window already. Gonna get a new code3 light bar?  ;D That makes it a real chick magnet.. :-X
Hope your rails hold up, my buddy has the same racks, they don't move so well any more, and they whistle like crazy!!
Those sticks look good!! I'm hoping my buddy shoots a few down south this weekend. He said he would drop some off if he did.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #692 on: Dec 16, 2010, 02:30:13 PM »
Looks good...  It also looks like summer there... :o :o :o
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #693 on: Dec 16, 2010, 03:18:41 PM »
This is what it looks like here when I went to get the blind..

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #694 on: Dec 16, 2010, 03:49:28 PM »
Still standing though!! Wow, you guys did get hammered. I'd just shovel out some apples and sit on the back deck... :P

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #695 on: Dec 16, 2010, 03:54:35 PM »
Lookin good Bog!! The colors in the window already. Gonna get a new code3 light bar?  ;D That makes it a real chick magnet.. :-X
Hope your rails hold up, my buddy has the same racks, they don't move so well any more, and they whistle like crazy!!
Those sticks look good!! I'm hoping my buddy shoots a few down south this weekend. He said he would drop some off if he did.

Think i'll put a few hide-a-way led's in the grill. I had that trac-rack on the old truck for 5 years, it's tough if it's not parked level and a little WD40 on the track every now and then works wonders. Never noticed a whistle,did he loose an end cap maybe?

Looks good...  It also looks like summer there... :o :o :o

Doesn't feel like summer.LOL  Just missing the white stuff.  I would need the snow shoe's with my short leg's in that stuff.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #696 on: Dec 16, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
LOL, thats funny. I'll make sure to have the Otters handy for ya this winter.... ;D

Don't think he lost the caps. :-\  And he is prone to throwing everything including kitchen sinks in the back, so probably the tracks get banged.
Sucks here in NY now as any lights have to be visible 360. I just gave away two dash mounts. Had a nice Roof mount but let one of the young guys have it for his vehicle to use while I don't have a truck. A dang turkey hit it last week and smashed it off the roof. :o LOL He couldn't find the bird either... ::)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #697 on: Dec 16, 2010, 04:13:04 PM »
In my old age I concentrate more on getting there in one piece than in a hurry anyway. ;D ;D ;D

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #698 on: Dec 16, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »
Yup me too, plus the house is less than a mile from here. I'm usually one of the first there. I'm all geared and strapping in my seat by the time the driver is opening the door. Been practicing the last few weeks with a pack more. Getting decent at packing up strapped into a seat. Thought I would wet my pants the other night after truck checks we were messing and I challenged a couple of the young guys. One just finished FF1, and is the young gun so to speak. He was quick almost had me beat, and then went to get up and out of the truck. Dang those tank straps hold well.
LMAO, he was like a whirling durbish trying to stand up.  ;D The old guy beat him..... ::)
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2010, 05:36:06 PM by upstatehunter »

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #699 on: Dec 16, 2010, 04:41:04 PM »
Yup me too, plus the house is less than a mile from here. I'm usually one of the first there. I'm all geared and strapping in my seat by the time the driver is opening the door. Been practicing the last few weeks with a pack more. Getting decent at packing up strapped into a seat. Thought I would wet my pants the other night after truck checks we were messing and I challenged a couple of the young guys. One just finished FF1, and is the young gun so to speak. He was quick almost had me beat, and then went to get up and out of the truck. Dang those tan straps hold well.
LMAO, he was like a whirling durbish trying to stand up.  ;D The old guy beat him..... ::)

Just do it right the first time and alway's bring enough water in with ya. Bog's word's to live by!!!!

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #700 on: Dec 16, 2010, 05:40:37 PM »
Good words to live by.  8)

Looks like you will have trackin snow by tomorrow night... ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #701 on: Dec 16, 2010, 05:45:04 PM »
Good words to live by.  8)

Looks like you will have trackin snow by tomorrow night... ;D

Work tommorrow and sunday. Saturday may be a good one. ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #702 on: Dec 17, 2010, 05:33:31 AM »
Wow did this place shut down for the winter or what? I was all alone @ 5:45. Even Drobs isn't shooting Deer anymore.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #703 on: Dec 17, 2010, 05:47:46 AM »
Sorry. I had to have a little AM talking with the wife.. ;D ;D ;D

Drobs is MIA... ;D ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #704 on: Dec 17, 2010, 05:49:10 AM »
LOL better late than never.  ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal