Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642998 times)

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
    • Hunting, Fishing and Trapping New York
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #675 on: Dec 15, 2010, 06:14:49 PM »
Nice Chucker,  That's a good deal if it runs and drills good.   Can't wait to start drillin holes again,,  I'm gonna do a little more hunting and let the lakes freeze over real well,,  then I'm gonna dedicate myself to Icing some nice fish...
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010, 06:16:25 PM by Issiah »

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #676 on: Dec 15, 2010, 06:32:01 PM »
Nice Chucker!!!   I was just looking on CL for one. Couple that would be worth a look around here, older Jiffy 30's for 125.00.
Will have to use the muscle power for a whle longer.  8)
My Dad and Mom watched the Braves for years, Mom still does. Funny to watch her yelling at them on TV. Like when my father was watching wrestling in the 70's... ::)

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #677 on: Dec 15, 2010, 07:01:14 PM »
Nice Chucker!!!   I was just looking on CL for one. Couple that would be worth a look around here, older Jiffy 30's for 125.00.
Will have to use the muscle power for a whle longer.  8)
My Dad and Mom watched the Braves for years, Mom still does. Funny to watch her yelling at them on TV. Like when my father was watching wrestling in the 70's... ::)

LOL  OMG  My Dad  yells too!  Sometimes I think he is going to have a heart attack.   He's always going off about Cox...   Not anymore,, the new guy will probably feel the shock waves from his fury, even after it travels the 1000 miles to Atlanta

It's weird, my Dad is like the nicest guy in the world...  I think yelling at the TV is his way of venting :o
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010, 07:07:58 PM by Issiah »

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #678 on: Dec 15, 2010, 07:15:59 PM »
LOL  OMG  My Dad  yells too!  Sometimes I think he is going to have a heart attack.   He's always going off about Cox...   Not anymore,, the new guy will probably feel the shock waves from his fury, even after it travels the 1000 miles to Atlanta

It's weird, my Dad is like the nicest guy in the world...  I think yelling at the TV is his way of venting :o

LH does the same thing for Hockey. He's yelling at the tv right now as a matter of fact.  Ref's are all blind, Blah,blah, blah,Let's go bruin's,come on,come on. "shoot","shoot" . LOL it crack's me up. ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #679 on: Dec 15, 2010, 07:19:18 PM »
 8)

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #680 on: Dec 15, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »
I got lucky on the auger - I was 2nd out of 4 guys that called on it yesterday.  First guy pulled a no-show yesterday, so the seller called me back this afternoon.  Real nice older guy, and I feel good about the engine, because he does small engine repair on the side for a few extra bucks.  His wife bought it for him as a gift, and he said he never drilled a dozen holes with it.  By the manual, it looks like it's probably 1995ish.  He threw in a set of old school spikes and scoop, and a pair of thrumming rods as well.  Had a nice chat for a few minutes about deer and turkey seasons, too.  I might go knock on his door again come spring, and see if he'd like to go fishing some time.

It really sucks that TBS dumped the Braves.  I used to always rely on them being on in the summer, and Sabres in the winter.  80% chance there's something halfway wrth watching on the TV that way, even just for background noise.

If there's one person I love watching yell at the TV, it's my aunt.  She is the sweetest woman you've ever met, all of 60" tall, and a great cook (she does killer bluegills in a light sauce, almost like white clam!).  But man, if there's an SU hoops game on, stand back! 

Oh, bog....  tell LH that the Broons are gonna lose tonight!
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #681 on: Dec 15, 2010, 07:23:27 PM »
Let's go Orange   That's my wife an I's favorite too         Bet that Auger does you good Chuck

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #682 on: Dec 15, 2010, 08:13:53 PM »
Drooooooooooooooo Stafford!  Natural hat trick! 3-2 Buffalo!
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #683 on: Dec 15, 2010, 09:45:04 PM »
Poor LH- we had an emergency call, That messed the mojo all up and the bruins lost. It was all the offical's fault, Called a bogus call on Lucic so the sabre's can win he say's. ;D ;D ;D  Oh and he doesn't like chucker anymore. Doesn't like anyone right now actually. I'm bustin a gut here. ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #684 on: Dec 15, 2010, 10:06:54 PM »
Eh, guys like LH gotta be a bit loopy to like Charastein and his teammates anyway.   :o

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #685 on: Dec 16, 2010, 06:37:17 AM »
AWWWWW, it's OK LH the players all got their bonus checks and media incentives and sponsor awards. They'll be alright with the loss.......................... :o

That would be a great thing to do Chucker. Take him fishing or call him a turkey. Not only will you have a good friend, but he will feel really good about the guy he gave the deal to. Gives it meaning.
Even if LH doesn't like ya we think your OK!!!!LOL ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #686 on: Dec 16, 2010, 09:52:11 AM »
Venni sitx in the oven drying, Going to hide some in the freezer for the big "bog & mom ice extravaganza" with my buddies in February.Saving some for my trip with brace in January too. Figure with enough bribery you guy's may show me how to catch a fish. ;D ;D ;D

Fixed the washing machine that broke on Tuesday night. Pump was full of lint. Thank the lord because with Christmas, new truck's and the tax bill I'm running a Little thin for the month.  ::)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #687 on: Dec 16, 2010, 09:56:28 AM »
I got the crock pot fired up full of vennie stew....    Time to go move some snow and take a walk with the muzzy and get my pop up blind out of the woods....  I hope its not crushed.... :o :o :o
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #688 on: Dec 16, 2010, 09:57:46 AM »
Probably look's more like an Igloo right now.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #689 on: Dec 16, 2010, 10:04:48 AM »
Probably look's more like an Igloo right now.

If its not caved in, maybe  I will just hunt out of it...  Good camouflage... ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal