Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642660 times)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #195 on: Oct 14, 2010, 04:32:41 PM »
Yeah your right guys, we can only hope in this world there is only one.....

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #196 on: Oct 14, 2010, 08:36:09 PM »
Cooking the fish out of the last doe I shot. Smells awesome. ;D

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #197 on: Oct 15, 2010, 09:24:58 AM »
Why cant people do there jobs? I wrote a contract for a client and put in the contract he had 45 days to get his final commitment letter from the lender.  I called my purchaser lender on Monday to get his Final commitment letter(Day 38).  He says I will check with the processor and let you. Keep in mind all of the paperwork has been done and the appraisal has even been completed. Thurday rolls around(Day 41) I'm on the phone with the lender again where are we at with this commitment letter? He says I'll see if I can find out and get back to you.WTF Today(Day 42) I still had no answer called him again no answer so I left him a scalding message. He calls back and tells me he sent the processor several emails yesterday and has not checked his email yet today. He is on his way to Ocean City and will stop in Salisbury to see if they sent it to him. Great if I don't get the letter today no one at Wells Fargo will be in over the weekend and Monday is day 45. I think the lender needs a punch in the face.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #198 on: Oct 15, 2010, 09:35:18 AM »
It really boils down to the big guy just doesn't care about the little guy. Even though as individuals they are no better that anyone else, they hide behind the
big company. There has been nor as I'm seeing it will be, any accountability for anything anymore. As long as they show the right end result on the bottom
line, the company doesn't care how they got there.
I just got done working for a company like that, guess that's why they let me go. I care about the people I did business with, not just the company I work for....

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #199 on: Oct 15, 2010, 09:47:33 AM »
You nailed that one Scott. The one excuse I got is your client is not settling till Oct. 29th and the loans that are settling before that are taking priority. :o :o I said that's unacceptable I have to put in a time frame in the contract of sale for the Final Commitment Letter and its has to be met. Otherwise my purchaser is out of contract. I told him the pathetic thing is if I gave you more time we still would be in the same boat.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #200 on: Oct 15, 2010, 09:55:00 AM »
No sense doing today what they can put off until tommorrow. That's the mindset now a day's.

Bog's going to measure the roof and get a materals list together, Gotta get it done before I can go to Maine. perfect day to be on a ladder. ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #201 on: Oct 15, 2010, 09:56:59 AM »
Roofing is the worst job ever(No offense to any Roofer on here). At least it is not in the middle of Summer.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #202 on: Oct 15, 2010, 09:58:24 AM »
No sense doing today what they can put off until tommorrow. That's the mindset now a day's.

Bog's going to measure the roof and get a materals list together, Gotta get it done before I can go to Maine.
 perfect day to be on a ladder. ;D

NOT!!!!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #203 on: Oct 15, 2010, 10:37:15 AM »
That's why I have been putting it off for fall, Going to cut into the Bow hunting for a couple of day's but it's cool.  Oh and I made it, had a heck of a time sliding a tape up the roof. Think I might rent a lift for the weekend to do the job, it'll save setting up staging 4 time's. Look's like 1800sq ft.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #204 on: Oct 15, 2010, 10:51:00 AM »
seriously upstate. 400+ posts in like 2 weeks. dam r u trying to come from behind and hit 3k b4the end of nov? lol my network went down at work
for over a week so iv missed all the pissin matches round here. i dont have much freetime at home for playin on the computer. but hoping to post sum pix sat for the north. been bow hunting 7 evenings seen 6 deer. no good shot opps.  been crazy slow this yr for some reason. deer dont seem to b moving till after dark
everything changes after sat once the guns start singing tho. good luk fellas
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #205 on: Oct 15, 2010, 10:53:16 AM »
What are you putting on Bog?
I had good luck with a synthetic felt and using longer screws a metal roofing. If the shingles are only one layer and in decent shape.
Either way, the synthetic felts are the way to go now. Owens Corning shingles are still one of the top for the money.
Elk was, but they were bought out by GAF. They have been junk for years and did the same to Elk.
A lot of roofers don't like IKO but I have used them, and other than a little more brittle they work fine.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #206 on: Oct 15, 2010, 10:55:14 AM »
seriously upstate. 400+ posts in like 2 weeks. dam r u trying to come from behind and hit 3k b4the end of nov? lol my network went down at work
for over a week so iv missed all the pissin matches round here. i dont have much freetime at home for playin on the computer. but hoping to post sum pix sat for the north. been bow hunting 7 evenings seen 6 deer. no good shot opps.  been crazy slow this yr for some reason. deer dont seem to b moving till after dark
everything changes after sat once the guns start singing tho. good luk fellas

Yeah just the competitive guy coming out in me....Have to catch the 2000 guys   ;D
Glad your seeing deer!! Hope you knock one down with the ML....

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #207 on: Oct 15, 2010, 11:08:30 AM »
What are you putting on Bog?
I had good luck with a synthetic felt and using longer screws a metal roofing. If the shingles are only one layer and in decent shape.
Either way, the synthetic felts are the way to go now. Owens Corning shingles are still one of the top for the money.
Elk was, but they were bought out by GAF. They have been junk for years and did the same to Elk.
A lot of roofers don't like IKO but I have used them, and other than a little more brittle they work fine.

The last 4 we did here on the farm we have done with IKO 30 year architecurals. They go on easy and help hide any sin's LOL.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #208 on: Oct 15, 2010, 03:31:44 PM »
I've had good luck with IKO. LOL I think most of the guys don't like that they are all metric.... :o

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #209 on: Oct 15, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »
I've had good luck with IKO. LOL I think most of the guys don't like that they are all metric.... :o

IKO, IKO all day.. Your grandma and my grandpa, sitting by the fire..  Yea I know IKO... ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal