Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642846 times)

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #14865 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:36:51 PM »
Hell with the stripers. Flounder is where its at! :P

That's what we were there for, did okay with fluke and black bass.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #14866 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:39:07 PM »
FB is rolling tonight......Wife's all bent cause some chick posted all the town employees income for 2012. Says we are overpaid....lolol
She wouldn't think so if she was trapped behing a door with fire on the other side or he husband was having the big one...... ::) ::) ::)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #14867 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:40:05 PM »
Even had the wizard on it with the coast guard  8).

The NY stickers was a CG attractant....They passed me up 10 times that summer and never stopped... ::) ::)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #14868 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:43:28 PM »
The NY stickers was a CG attractant....They passed me up 10 times that summer and never stopped... ::) ::)

Yup, they passed 50 boats to get to us too. At least we know we had everything in order.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #14869 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:48:39 PM »
Yeah I just laugh at all that garbage. Had a woman ask the question at a town meeting once "what do we pay these guys that much for?" One of our Selectwomen very tactfully told her that we are paid for what we might have to do. For example risking their lives and safety to save you and your property. 8) 8)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #14870 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:49:38 PM »
Yup, they passed 50 boats to get to us too. At least we know we had everything in order.

I think that little asian gal liked the ponytail and said hey cap lets go over there..... ;D ;D ;D

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #14871 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:57:49 PM »
Yeah, that must have been it she one laid back party animal  8).

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #14872 on: Feb 04, 2013, 07:26:35 PM »
Wait Til tomorrow on the ice  ::) never been checked by green ghost in my life until I fished with bog in a mass plates truck lol
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #14873 on: Feb 04, 2013, 09:39:17 PM »
Gee I must really be over paid then.....I've only volunteered for 30 years.... :o :o :o :o

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #14874 on: Feb 04, 2013, 09:53:41 PM »
FB is rolling tonight......Wife's all bent cause some chick posted all the town employees income for 2012. Says we are overpaid....lolol
She wouldn't think so if she was trapped behing a door with fire on the other side or he husband was having the big one...... ::) ::) ::)

Must be she doesn't now what's involved or don't want to now

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #14875 on: Feb 04, 2013, 10:10:44 PM »
People have no clue as to how much training and work all firemen and medics do at their jobs....If you told some boutique sales person they had to have 200 hours of blouse(medical) training and at least 200 in underwear( fire) training to be able to have that job they would never do it....Oh and yeah you have to re certify every so many years....and we expect you to continue with your classes and training....How many of them would make sure all their fellow employees in the building got out...and not just run screaming to get themselves out.... :o :o :o :o

Offline CAPTJJ

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Bowhunter
    • Rod Bender Charters, Lake George, NY
« Reply #14876 on: Feb 04, 2013, 10:17:29 PM »
I've got plenty of hours of underwear training. ;)
Its always archery season. >>>---------->
Hybrid longbow in hand.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #14877 on: Feb 04, 2013, 10:19:46 PM »
LOL....Was the best analogy I could come up with on short notice regarding some woman finding fault with what firefighters make....

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #14878 on: Feb 05, 2013, 02:31:52 AM »
I've got plenty of hours of underwear training. ;)

I am going to apply for some when I get back to work tomorrow..... ;D ;D ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #14879 on: Feb 05, 2013, 03:38:34 AM »
            When I was working & out in Mass. people were complaining about the money the cops were making w/ the detail's they did on their day off to flag for construction work. What they know the contractor paid to the city for those police detail's. Not only did they provide safety for the workers & the drivers, I witness twice a crime stopped by the detail that was covering our job site. They should never complain of the men & women that keep us safe, it the poi ticans that give themselves raises of excessive amounts.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal