Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642896 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #14820 on: Feb 03, 2013, 11:05:43 PM »
Me to! Its popped up at least fifty times. Its keeps attacking and keeps getting blocked.
Mine too. I am going thru some Trojans tonight. ;D ;D My Avast keeps saying Trojan horse blocked.lol One person's post even disappeared on a different thread. :o ;D
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2013, 11:19:47 PM by drobertsinMaryland »

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #14821 on: Feb 04, 2013, 05:29:27 AM »
I haven't used it in over a year Harrie. Between the chisel and friends I haven't had to.

Luke

Well you got some cleaning to do I'm afraid... 8)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #14822 on: Feb 04, 2013, 05:30:34 AM »

And the ones that sit to pee can be changed out like plugs.... 8) 8) 8)

Lot cheaper to Change plugs. ::) ::)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #14823 on: Feb 04, 2013, 05:48:45 AM »
It runs when you prime the heck out of it...but then it dies. It is like it is running off the gas you prime in and then not getting any more gas. I don't know a lot about how everything works but that seems to be the case.

Luke

Dump the gas out. Add new gas with seafoam (and stabil). Prime and run it enough to get the new gas in the carb. Then let it sit for a day or more and try it again. Seafoam has saved me several carb rebuilds. I got my father to try it in his snowblower a few weeks ago, he keeps telling me how amazed he is how well it starts and runs now.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #14824 on: Feb 04, 2013, 05:49:49 AM »
Can you spell hammered we got 15 - 18" last nite.

Peddler  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Peddler

Offline brace

• 10 Pointer
  • Is it Friday yet??
« Reply #14825 on: Feb 04, 2013, 05:51:35 AM »
Dump the gas out. Add new gas with seafoam (and stabil). Prime and run it enough to get the new gas in the carb. Then let it sit for a day or more and try it again. Seafoam has saved me several carb rebuilds. I got my father to try it in his snowblower a few weeks ago, he keeps telling me how amazed he is how well it starts and runs now.

This!!!  Was having problems with my 4-wheeler a couple weekends ago -  Fresh gas and a little seafoam had it running great in about 45 minutes.
   Nil Carborundum Illigetimi

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #14826 on: Feb 04, 2013, 05:56:02 AM »
I had a little 2stroke tiller that acted the same way. It would run whatever gas you primed in and then stall in a few seconds. I added seafoam and let it sit for a few days. Next time I started it I had to use the kill switch to get it to stop. Had similar experiences with the 4stroke merc and lawn mower, then ran but started hard and didn't idle well before the seafoam.

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #14827 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:17:02 AM »
Where do they sell it? I need to try it in my Mother's tractor. Doesn't idle well and I have to throttle the choke a little to get it to run smooth. Cheeks out!!! 8)
"You see it your way... I see it the way it is."

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #14828 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:28:12 AM »
I've bought it at walmart and one of the automotive stores (autozone maybe?)  I'd get it at walmart for the better price. Looks like this:

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #14829 on: Feb 04, 2013, 07:02:08 AM »

That is some good stuff worked on my lawn mower to ; found a place where they went back
       to selling the reg. gas with the non-ethnol ; More gas station starting to switch back up here ....

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #14830 on: Feb 04, 2013, 07:05:04 AM »
Seafoam is like magic in a can. It may do the trick luke.

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #14831 on: Feb 04, 2013, 07:14:34 AM »
Thanks guys. I'll definitely try it...

Luke

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #14832 on: Feb 04, 2013, 07:34:18 AM »
We also carry Sea foam deep crud....spray can....works well for the ones you can get started long enough to spray it....Wish augers would take a hint from the chain saw companies and put a fuel line filter in the tank...saves a lot of problems before they get into the carb....

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #14833 on: Feb 04, 2013, 07:36:27 AM »
I run a pretty heavy mix of it to store my Outboard for the winter, havent taken a carb apart since I started doing that.

Chain saw filter would be a great idea.

Offline Wolley

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #14834 on: Feb 04, 2013, 08:11:39 AM »
We also carry Sea foam deep crud....spray can....works well for the ones you can get started long enough to spray it....Wish augers would take a hint from the chain saw companies and put a fuel line filter in the tank...saves a lot of problems before they get into the carb....

Eskimo, or you could get a husky auger.
wake up America www.infowars.com

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal