Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643039 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #13665 on: Dec 20, 2012, 06:32:28 PM »
Hey....We put that knuckle head in the big white house for 4 more years....anything is possible ::)
               Harrie, do you have some1 in your pocket, because I didn't vote for that knucklehead, I voted for the other 1.
« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2012, 06:32:59 PM by 30-30 »

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #13666 on: Dec 20, 2012, 06:43:46 PM »
I don't like to get into the political thing BUTTTTTTTT........    Our president, who everyone should support, weather you like him or not....  Has never said anything about guns till this happened.....  I live next to one of the biggest gun manufactures in the US and the talk around town now is that a company run by someone who lost the election, is buying it to separate it and send all these jobs over seas...   So the next Remington gun you buy may not say, Made in Ilion  New York on it but made in China...
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #13667 on: Dec 20, 2012, 06:54:32 PM »
Man oh man I sure hope not ; That is something we don't china made guns  NOPE   NOPE  NOPE
perfectly fine right where they are made know  :D 

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #13668 on: Dec 20, 2012, 06:59:58 PM »
now
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #13670 on: Dec 20, 2012, 07:50:46 PM »
YEP.................. >:(

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #13671 on: Dec 20, 2012, 07:54:18 PM »
« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2012, 07:55:13 PM by huntny30 »
John Wayne

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #13672 on: Dec 20, 2012, 08:04:57 PM »
Booked my flights today. Been crazy at work getting or system ready to ship. About eight people running around disassembling it to ship, and I'll be reassembling it myself. I'll have two engineers with me who I know will help quite a bit but they will have other things to do, chasing down parts and getting facility issues straightened out. I was warned today that their cleanroom is cold so I think I'll be packing the under armor just in case  ;). Of course both flights were packed and I had to take center seats. I'll be checking a few times every day to see if an isle or window opens up.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #13673 on: Dec 20, 2012, 08:07:40 PM »
« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2012, 08:08:22 PM by Raquettedacker »

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #13674 on: Dec 20, 2012, 08:09:15 PM »
That bites... :(...Steve sounds like your trip is coming up quick...
John Wayne

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #13675 on: Dec 20, 2012, 08:11:31 PM »
Booked my flights today. Been crazy at work getting or system ready to ship. About eight people running around disassembling it to ship, and I'll be reassembling it myself. I'll have two engineers with me who I know will help quite a bit but they will have other things to do, chasing down parts and getting facility issues straightened out. I was warned today that their cleanroom is cold so I think I'll be packing the under armor just in case  ;). Of course both flights were packed and I had to take center seats. I'll be checking a few times every day to see if an isle or window opens up.

Good luck Steve.......  When are you leaving??  I thought it was in like 3 weeks....

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #13676 on: Dec 20, 2012, 08:19:37 PM »

Good luck Steve.......  When are you leaving??  I thought it was in like 3 weeks....

Two weeks 3rd (actually flight is 00:50 on the 4th) to the 19th (may spend that night in NYC before we drive home from JFK). I have moved this same system before and got it up and running, so I'm not to worried about it. Actually a little optimistic about the trip.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #13677 on: Dec 20, 2012, 08:25:37 PM »
now
               Maybe I should correct him!

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #13678 on: Dec 20, 2012, 08:34:06 PM »
Two weeks 3rd (actually flight is 00:50 on the 4th) to the 19th (may spend that night in NYC before we drive home from JFK). I have moved this same system before and got it up and running, so I'm not to worried about it. Actually a little optimistic about the trip.

Ha...  I was just telling Mindy what the ponytailedhaied guy was doing..  Tyler is like I know that guy......
Mindy used to travel a lot for work before she moved up..   When Tyler was 3 she went to Londen for 5 weeks.....   I almost shot myself....   Then when he was 6 she went to Singapore for 4 weeks.............. ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2012, 06:48:47 AM by Raquettedacker »

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #13679 on: Dec 20, 2012, 09:19:29 PM »

Ha...  I was just telling Mindy what the ponyhaied guy was doing..  Tyler is like I know that guy......
Mindy used to travel a lot for work before she moved up..   When Tyler was 3 she went to Londen for 5 weeks.....   I almost shot myself....   Then when he was 6 she went to Singapore for 4 weeks.............. ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D, yup I've met Tyler. Up to 2-3 weeks isn't to bad, but after that you really have had enough I would think.

Here's a pic of some of the system from before I moved it the last time. Most of the wiring, vacuum lines and air lines are under the floor. Three electrical cabinets and the operator desk are not in the pic.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal