Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642659 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #12945 on: Oct 17, 2012, 06:30:03 PM »
Just got back from the hospital. Had to take the wife to the ER in the wee hours of the morning with severe abdominal pain after being sick the previous day. Appendicitis. The surgery went well and she is recovering. I will be heading back shortly after I feed the horses and the puppies.
              I'm gld she's OK, good thing you got her in, if they burst could be a bad thing.

Thanks, I'm not expecting too much out of this but who knows. I just keep sending out messages I guess its an odds game. I have got received messages as well just not attracted to them. Glad the interview went well for you.
Dave from my experience, when you don't expect anthing to come of it, it does come of it. Always go in w/a positive attitude & be confident.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12946 on: Oct 17, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »
Well it went pretty well and she is a nice person. Graduated from WVU and has season tickets. She is a middle school teacher for PE and Health. Owns her own home and has two Boston Terriers. Never hunted but does not mind eating venison. Says she likes to fish but wont take the fish off the hook. ;D Claims she would bait her own hook though. Likes watching sports and coaches basketball/soccer. We have a lot in common but I just dont think I see it going further than friends.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #12947 on: Oct 17, 2012, 07:51:02 PM »
Well it went pretty well and she is a nice person. Graduated from WVU and has season tickets. She is a middle school teacher for PE and Health. Owns her own home and has two Boston Terriers. Never hunted but does not mind eating venison. Says she likes to fish but wont take the fish off the hook. ;D Claims she would bait her own hook though. Likes watching sports and coaches basketball/soccer. We have a lot in common but I just dont think I see it going further than friends.

Sounds pretty good to me...what are you looking for a Redheaded Filipino that drives a fourwheel drive likes to hunt and fish and has a southern accent... :o
« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2012, 07:53:52 PM by huntny30 »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12948 on: Oct 17, 2012, 07:51:24 PM »
Nothing wrong with a new friend. At least you had a good time.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12949 on: Oct 17, 2012, 07:54:17 PM »
Sounds pretty good to me...what are you looking for a Redheaded Fillipino that drives a fourwheel drive likes to hunt and fish and has a southern accent... :o
lol That would be a rare find.

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #12950 on: Oct 17, 2012, 09:23:29 PM »
Come north dave i can find you a true country girl......opening weekend of rifle the timber hogs will be out in full force :o

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #12951 on: Oct 18, 2012, 02:45:27 AM »

Just because sparks didn't fly on the 1st date doesn't mean something can't come of it, a good foundation takes time to build!

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #12952 on: Oct 18, 2012, 04:03:48 AM »
Hay you never know Dave ; things just might fall in place unexpectedly

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #12953 on: Oct 18, 2012, 04:21:02 AM »
Come north dave i can find you a true country girl......opening weekend of rifle the timber hogs will be out in full force :o

eyehi, take Drobs on a " HOG HUNT "

Peddler  8) 8) 8)
Peddler

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #12954 on: Oct 18, 2012, 05:12:11 AM »
Glad your wife is ok Deposit. Good thing you caught it in time! Cheeks out!!! 8)
"You see it your way... I see it the way it is."

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12955 on: Oct 18, 2012, 05:30:36 AM »
Glad the wife is doing well Depo!!

Date could have gone worse Dave!!

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #12956 on: Oct 18, 2012, 05:49:33 AM »

Oh boy, there you go... ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12957 on: Oct 18, 2012, 06:16:32 AM »
Think I am going to have to let this one down gently. Got home then the text messaging started might have a stage 5 clinger on my hands. :o

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12958 on: Oct 18, 2012, 06:20:51 AM »
Apparently The bear bombs only deterred them  for a few days...thought I heard a bump in the night about 10pm...just went out to go to work....the garbage can has been dragged to the back of the yard...garbage strewn across it....time for a bear to die!!!

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12959 on: Oct 18, 2012, 06:21:42 AM »
KILL IT! Then take some pics. ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal