Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643089 times)

Offline Squirrel

• 8 Pointer
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #12420 on: Sep 21, 2012, 06:35:35 AM »
Mouse trap on the stove scored last night, but did not kill.  Nothing like starting off the day with some blunt force trauma to a house mouse.   ::)

tis the season!
known as "waterwolf603" on MFF and "coldsteel" on ice shanty

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #12421 on: Sep 21, 2012, 07:34:10 AM »
Mouse trap on the stove scored last night, but did not kill.  Nothing like starting off the day with some blunt force trauma to a house mouse.   ::)

haha definitely and interesting way to start the day.

Luke

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #12422 on: Sep 21, 2012, 07:36:11 AM »
I got 14 so far in the office at work...
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Wolley

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #12423 on: Sep 21, 2012, 08:34:33 AM »

Ive been known to use my ruger single six .22 with rat shot to seal the deal when you can corner them.
wake up America www.infowars.com

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #12424 on: Sep 21, 2012, 09:16:10 AM »
In the kitchen?  LOL
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Wolley

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #12425 on: Sep 21, 2012, 10:57:59 AM »
Haha! Not on top of the stove. the last one i got my brothers wife was cleaning behind the stove and one came out from underneath and got cornered by the cabinets. that rat shot only seams to damage soft things. Just bounces off wood. I know, pretty redneck.  :P
wake up America www.infowars.com

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #12426 on: Sep 21, 2012, 11:26:01 AM »
Haha! Not on top of the stove. the last one i got my brothers wife was cleaning behind the stove and one came out from underneath and got cornered by the cabinets. that rat shot only seams to damage soft things. Just bounces off wood. I know, pretty redneck.  :P

haha that is awesome man...

Luke

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12427 on: Sep 21, 2012, 11:26:15 AM »
Sorry to hear about the package stka. I could have picked it up in Harrisburg PA for you. :o

First hope you both have a great time!!
Second, I'm sure you won't ever want for a job....you work hard, and give it 100%.....Didn't mean that by any means....I hope something better comes along for you until you can get into the DNR....You will make them a valuable employee....
I know you didn't mean it that way and I didn't take it that way. ;)

All in all I think the date went well. First we had dinner at the fair at a local stand that has pit beef and fresh cut fries. I lucky spotted the ex fiance who was helping there and got into a different line. I didn't mention it to Tammy and we got our food and moved on. Thought I dodged a bullet on that one but I didn't(I will get to that in a minute). So we found a place to sit and eat and people watched for a while. Never know what type of people you see at these events. ;D One lady got on this old wagon and said if this thing starts moving I am going crap myself. :o ;D ;D Me and Tammy were rolling. After eating she says I want to try some deep fried oreos or a snickers. God I though I certainly don't need to eat those. So I found a place that had them and she decided she wanted Reese's instead. So I order those and she says aren't you getting some. ??? I said no then she says oh sure make me look like the fat one. ::) Feeling guilty I ordered the oreos and then had her try those. After we walked around for a while we headed back to my house and watched a little tv. Of course she fell in love with my Boston Terrier as most do. She headed home around 9:30 and we both agreed we had a good time and well go out again.

So after she leaves I am watching TV and I get a text. Guess from who? The ex fiance asking if I was at the fair tonight? I said yes I was and she goes on to say I saw you standing in line with some girl. :o ;D ;D I felt like saying did you notice she is hotter than you but I didn't. ;D ;D

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #12428 on: Sep 21, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »
Sorry to hear about the package stka. I could have picked it up in Harrisburg PA for you. :o
I know you didn't mean it that way and I didn't take it that way. ;)

All in all I think the date went well. First we had dinner at the fair at a local stand that has pit beef and fresh cut fries. I lucky spotted the ex fiance who was helping there and got into a different line. I didn't mention it to Tammy and we got our food and moved on. Thought I dodged a bullet on that one but I didn't(I will get to that in a minute). So we found a place to sit and eat and people watched for a while. Never know what type of people you see at these events. ;D One lady got on this old wagon and said if this thing starts moving I am going crap myself. :o ;D ;D Me and Tammy were rolling. After eating she says I want to try some deep fried oreos or a snickers. God I though I certainly don't need to eat those. So I found a place that had them and she decided she wanted Reese's instead. So I order those and she says aren't you getting some. ??? I said no then she says oh sure make me look like the fat one. ::) Feeling guilty I ordered the oreos and then had her try those. After we walked around for a while we headed back to my house and watched a little tv. Of course she fell in love with my Boston Terrier as most do. She headed home around 9:30 and we both agreed we had a good time and well go out again.

So after she leaves I am watching TV and I get a text. Guess from who? The ex fiance asking if I was at the fair tonight? I said yes I was and she goes on to say I saw you standing in line with some girl. :o ;D ;D I felt like saying did you notice she is hotter than you but I didn't. ;D ;D

Sounds like a decent date drobs...congrats man.

Luke

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12429 on: Sep 21, 2012, 11:33:04 AM »
Thanks Luke. ;)

Offline Squirrel

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #12430 on: Sep 21, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
nice man sounds like it went well, im with you i dont like to eat that junk but sometimes on a special occasion or a fair or something you gota give in.. That would have been hilarious if you said that to the ex! I never understood why ex's care so much after all they are ex's for a reason! Get out tonight n choot some deer

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12431 on: Sep 21, 2012, 11:50:40 AM »
nice man sounds like it went well, im with you i dont like to eat that junk but sometimes on a special occasion or a fair or something you gota give in.. That would have been hilarious if you said that to the ex! I never understood why ex's care so much after all they are ex's for a reason! Get out tonight n choot some deer
Thanks. That's true that why I ate it. She cares because I lost the weight I have and becomes jealous easily. She should have thought about that before she cheated on me then took off to Lousiana for a job. No hunting tonight. :( I have a buddies 50Th surprise B-day party to attend to I will pound Miller Lites intstead. ;D ;D

Offline Squirrel

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #12432 on: Sep 21, 2012, 11:53:50 AM »
good for you man, you deserve better than that. enjoy the miller lites maybe ill have some in victory tonight (fingers crossed)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12433 on: Sep 21, 2012, 11:54:46 AM »
good for you man, you deserve better than that. enjoy the miller lites maybe ill have some in victory tonight (fingers crossed)
Thanks, I sure will enjoy them. Good luck to you.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12434 on: Sep 21, 2012, 12:10:14 PM »
Glad to hear the date went good.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal