Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642920 times)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #12405 on: Sep 19, 2012, 07:32:58 PM »
He has two. My big one on the front and another one on the back. I also gave him 2 of the ones i made a year ago that are 16 lbs a piece, but he didn't have any rope for those. I'm aquiring some for him today!!! ;) ;D Cheeks out!!! 8)
Actually , they were inadequate  :(
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #12406 on: Sep 19, 2012, 07:39:04 PM »
No word from Drobs yet, maybe hes tracking/dragging ??....
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12407 on: Sep 19, 2012, 07:39:55 PM »
Sometimes you have to lower the bar to get to where you want to be.....I am basically starting over again with this job...yeh, at 50, I'm making less than most of you young pups....and trying to figure out how to pay all the bills and still help the kids if needed.....But it is a job and I'm not taking a hand out.....if push comes to shove, you should be willing to do what is necessary to make a living....kind of why they hire Julio....he is willing to work their shifts and any others he can get to make money....yes some are looking for us to give them a living...but a lot of them work two or three jobs to pay bills....and they make us look bad for wanting it all at once...JMO....

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12408 on: Sep 19, 2012, 08:17:15 PM »
No word from Drobs yet, maybe hes tracking/dragging ??....
Nope none of that tonight. ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #12409 on: Sep 20, 2012, 07:31:30 AM »
Salmon River web cam is back up...

http://www.flyty.com/srwc/   

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12410 on: Sep 20, 2012, 07:46:02 AM »
Sometimes you have to lower the bar to get to where you want to be.....I am basically starting over again with this job...yeh, at 50, I'm making less than most of you young pups....and trying to figure out how to pay all the bills and still help the kids if needed.....But it is a job and I'm not taking a hand out.....if push comes to shove, you should be willing to do what is necessary to make a living....kind of why they hire Julio....he is willing to work their shifts and any others he can get to make money....yes some are looking for us to give them a living...but a lot of them work two or three jobs to pay bills....and they make us look bad for wanting it all at once...JMO....
I understand what your saying and I am not jobless at this point. So I guess I will have to deal with real estate till I find something better.

Tonight is date night. ;D Going to take take Tammy to the fair and we should have a good time.

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #12411 on: Sep 20, 2012, 08:23:25 AM »
I understand what your saying and I am not jobless at this point. So I guess I will have to deal with real estate till I find something better.

Tonight is date night. ;D Going to take take Tammy to the fair and we should have a good time.

Good luck drobs.

Luke

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12412 on: Sep 20, 2012, 01:36:03 PM »
Have a great time Drobs.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12413 on: Sep 20, 2012, 01:39:20 PM »
If I wanted my shipment lost, damaged or a month late I would have had the post office deliver it in the first place. Why in the world would UPS give my package to the incompetent fools in the USPS. They will be hearing my opinion on this for sure.

Latham, NY, United States    09/19/2012    8:53 A.M.   Package is out for delivery with the USPS
09/19/2012    8:33 A.M.   Received by the local post office
Latham, NY, United States    09/18/2012    12:38 P.M.   Package transferred to post office
09/18/2012    1:36 A.M.   Destination Scan
Latham, NY, United States    09/17/2012    11:12 P.M.   Arrival Scan
East Syracuse, NY, United States    09/17/2012    8:17 P.M.   Departure Scan
09/17/2012    12:56 P.M.   Arrival Scan
Harrisburg, PA, United States    09/17/2012    7:48 A.M.   Departure Scan
Harrisburg, PA, United States    09/15/2012    4:09 A.M.   Arrival Scan

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12414 on: Sep 20, 2012, 06:45:02 PM »

First hope you both have a great time!!
Second, I'm sure you won't ever want for a job....you work hard, and give it 100%.....Didn't mean that by any means....I hope something better comes along for you until you can get into the DNR....You will make them a valuable employee....

Offline tundraboy

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #12415 on: Sep 20, 2012, 06:49:32 PM »
If I wanted my shipment lost, damaged or a month late I would have had the post office deliver it in the first place. Why in the world would UPS give my package to the incompetent fools in the USPS. They will be hearing my opinion on this for sure.
Easy there killer, not everyone that works for the USPS is incompetent. Some of us take pride in our jobs and bust our butts to make sure people get there mail, parcels, wellfare checks as well as net flix delivered to there door.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #12416 on: Sep 20, 2012, 07:13:27 PM »
Don't get me started on the welfare checks :o Julio is good for those too ::)
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12417 on: Sep 20, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
Easy there killer, not everyone that works for the USPS is incompetent. Some of us take pride in our jobs and bust our butts to make sure people get there mail, parcels, wellfare checks as well as net flix delivered to there door.

I didn't say it was any (or every) individual, rather the organization as a whole. I have had around a 50% success rate with anything bigger than a letter in the past two years. I certainly don't blame my local delivery guy, most of the time he never gets a chance to touch it.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #12418 on: Sep 21, 2012, 04:45:52 AM »
Mouse trap on the stove scored last night, but did not kill.  Nothing like starting off the day with some blunt force trauma to a house mouse.   ::)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #12419 on: Sep 21, 2012, 05:26:43 AM »
OH......... :o :o     ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal