Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642945 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #12105 on: Sep 01, 2012, 03:16:17 PM »
Nice pair of smallies JJ. 8)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12106 on: Sep 01, 2012, 04:31:22 PM »
Awesome smallies.

Ordered some blue crabs going to pick them up for dinner. ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #12107 on: Sep 01, 2012, 06:56:15 PM »
Awesome smallies.

Had some Blue's last night myself ;)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #12108 on: Sep 01, 2012, 08:01:26 PM »
Awesome smallies.

My wife is pumped to go to Joes Crab Shack  ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12109 on: Sep 01, 2012, 09:36:26 PM »
I think I have some punks scoping out my house. They could have a very bad experience here. I'm going to lock my outboard to be safe. Probably nothing, but sitting in a car in front of my house and leaving when I come down the driveway is suspicious when it happens a few times. Also had someone in my yard when I was at work the other day and possibly twice.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #12110 on: Sep 01, 2012, 09:49:22 PM »
I think I have some punks scoping out my house. They could have a very bad experience here. I'm going to lock my outboard to be safe. Probably nothing, but sitting in a car in front of my house and leaving when I come down the driveway is suspicious when it happens a few times. Also had someone in my yard when I was at work the other day and possibly twice.
Fill em full STKA ......
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12111 on: Sep 01, 2012, 09:57:11 PM »
I was going to put a note on the door that says
"I don't call 911, but you might"

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12112 on: Sep 01, 2012, 10:06:25 PM »
Going to check my trail cams tomorrow hopefully. I'll end up bringing one home to put in the yard if I make it over there.

One of our members had this on his FB page.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12113 on: Sep 02, 2012, 02:27:28 AM »
Had some Blue's last night myself ;)
Nice, I got ripped. Called in an order for a dozen of #2's with hot seasoning and they say okay. Got a call back two minutes later we are out of the #2's and only have #1's for twice the price. I agreed just because I really wanted some. Pick them up and bring them home and they look like #2's to me. >:( At least they would good ate 5 last night going to eat the other 7 tonight.

My wife is pumped to go to Joes Crab Shack  ;D
Cant say that I have ever been there.

Hope that isnt the case but you never know these days.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #12114 on: Sep 02, 2012, 04:20:56 AM »

Say Drobs, did ever go fishing w/that ah hem girl the other day, how you do ? Get any pics?

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12115 on: Sep 02, 2012, 04:34:24 AM »
          Say Drobs, did ever go fishing w/that ah hem girl the other day, how you do ? Get any pics?
I sure did but I didn't take any pics. I was worried about getting the camera wet since we were wading. Took some pics with her phone since it was water proof not sure if she put them on Facebook or not. She was saying on the way to the spot she had only fished on time since I took her out on the boat. Said she didn't catch any fish and she thought she was bad luck. I laughed and said we will catch fish today. She said what are we fishing for today. I said smallmouth and probably will catch some blue gills and rock bass. Got to the spot tied on a jig head with a green pumpkin grub and handed it to her. I got the old are you sure this is going to work? :o She made about 8 cast and caught a smallmouth. She reels it in and said what kind of fish is this. :o ;D We ended up catching a fair amount of fish in the four hours we were there. I saved her from getting bit by a copperhead that she was about to step on. We both had a blast and I have a new fishing partner for life. She continue to talk smack on how she was going to shoot more deer than me. I really like her competitive nature but she doesn't stand a chance. ;D ;D

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12116 on: Sep 02, 2012, 05:29:03 AM »
Maybe it was the Publishers clearing house prize patrol Steve!!
(watch'em)

Nothin like getting snake bit on a date DRob... :D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #12117 on: Sep 02, 2012, 05:35:16 AM »
Your right full of funny lately here oldtimer.  ;D

Offline hunts2long

• 12 Pointer
  • Northville,NY
« Reply #12118 on: Sep 02, 2012, 05:43:32 AM »
Drob, I am impressed; taking a rubber snake out there. Then stepping on it to save her.....hunts2long
Some days are diamonds some days are stone

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12119 on: Sep 02, 2012, 05:57:25 AM »
Your right full of funny lately here oldtimer.  ;D

Something about life being what it is.....most of the time laughable... ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal