Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642647 times)

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #12015 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:32:36 PM »
Had to push them both ......neither one ran.  ::) ::)
Set myself up for that one  ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #12016 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:36:18 PM »
Hey.....I have to use them when I get them. So old I'll forget if I wait.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12017 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:37:15 PM »
What were we talking about?????

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #12018 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:39:17 PM »
Not sure but it was Mushy -Mushy I think.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #12019 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:40:28 PM »
My buddy came over for a few margaritas Saturday night and said he has two rangefinders if I need to borrow one it's not a problem....hope to have my last 2 stands hung labor day weekend then use the rangefinder....

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #12020 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:42:33 PM »
Oh yeah rangefinders....that's it....I have a bushnell with the arc. Wife bought it for me. Never seen more than a yard or 2 difference with the angle compensation. Don't need that option IMO

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #12021 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:43:21 PM »
My buddy came over for a few margaritas Saturday night and said he has two rangefinders if I need to borrow one it's not a problem....hope to have my last 2 stands hung labor day weekend then use the rangefinder....

Abe we are men...that means a few things...we don't drink Margaritas...and even if you don't get the rangefinder just put a couple ribbons out at the rtanges you need to know... ;D
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #12022 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:43:52 PM »
And now for something completely different.

Wife's co-worker is past her due date, and just posted this on her FB page -

BABY EVICTION NOTICE I, the Landlord (Mommy), am issuing a notice for EVICTION. Tenant (Baby) will have to comply and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until authorization for removal by physician. After which, she will be removed from the property by induction. The Tenant (Baby) is being evicted due to breach of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back and sides of the house were also made without approval from the Landlord (Mommy). Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. Due to the damage by the Tenant (Baby), the foundation has been compromised, and the structural integrity of the house is questionable. The Landlord (Mommy) has also received numerous complaints about frequent nightly disturbances. If the Tenant (Baby) doesn’t comply with the notice it will result in an immediate and forceful removal at the discretion of a physician and the Landlord (Mommy)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12023 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
Funny!!!!

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #12024 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:46:15 PM »
I was drinking Budweiser tall boys.....just need the rangefinder because it's a sharp downward angle.....don't make me go gangsta on you sailor j/ k

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #12025 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:47:19 PM »
Abe we are men...that means a few things...we don't drink Margaritas...and even if you don't get the rangefinder just put a couple ribbons out at the rtanges you need to know... ;D

I thought Margaritas were Mexican chicks......Saw it in an old Clint Eastwood movie I think. ::) 

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #12026 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:48:02 PM »
Funny stuff Kev,  8) 

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12027 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:48:54 PM »
Height will make a difference....if your over 20' in the air, or if the thing is right under you....I won't be that high in a tree...and stink to bad to have a deer that close... :-X

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #12028 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:49:02 PM »
That's senoritas...this is sum tequila drink...think mookster likes them

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #12029 on: Aug 27, 2012, 08:49:29 PM »
Just bring a lot of arrows Abe keep shooting at them till you get a pin that works ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal