Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643000 times)

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #11925 on: Aug 26, 2012, 06:56:02 PM »
Drobs my dating advice...cut your MHF time in half or go mobile...get out there where the good ones are and you will meet the right one...finding a women is like hunting...you have to be in the right spot at the right time and the right one will come along...I went to preschool with my wife...we never dated...I ran into her 10 years after High School in New Orleans and the rest is history...!

Yeah you need to meet them at a freindly non threatening place like a farmers market or Pumpkin patch given the time of year LOL can't remember what movie that is? Edit- it was Superbad......

I have pics of my wife and I together in strollers at story land and then I never saw her for like 15 yrs. and now we are married
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2012, 07:00:26 PM by aquaassassin »
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11926 on: Aug 26, 2012, 06:57:49 PM »
Chucker, what's your address? Sounds great. We are doing Halibut on the grill tonite.

Peddler  8)

Love Halibut!

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #11927 on: Aug 26, 2012, 07:14:06 PM »
As long as it's not at Cheeks place, I like to shoot with my shoes on.  :P  23 more days
You don't forget much do you? ;D I built spiral stairs down from the deck so I don't get yelled at for walking through the house to get down. It's the only place you'll shoot and see salmon splashing upstream in the backround as you release! 8) Cheeks out!!! 8)
"You see it your way... I see it the way it is."

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11928 on: Aug 26, 2012, 07:15:14 PM »
OH..... Release? let's keep it PC here ::)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11929 on: Aug 26, 2012, 07:17:36 PM »
You don't forget much do you? ;D I built spiral stairs down from the deck so I don't get yelled at for walking through the house to get down. It's the only place you'll shoot and see salmon splashing upstream in the backround as you release! 8) Cheeks out!!! 8)

Bowfishing possibility's?  ::)  LOL And Some things I remember, others not so much.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #11930 on: Aug 26, 2012, 08:30:39 PM »

My wife's BFF flew up from Texas for a wedding of a mutual friend this weekend . I worked most of it but got to spend a good chunk of this evening with them  ;D We just finished Clams and Scallop Scampi for Hourd -de-vours and the sirloin is a sizzlin as we speak ! Margiritas are flowin and Mookster is a happy camper  8)
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11931 on: Aug 26, 2012, 08:37:58 PM »
Dave, I know you're anxious to meet someone & you feel the clock ticking but don't force it. All of a sudden things will fall in to place, when you least expect it you'll meet someone, that's what happened to me. I had to go in for a root canal, I almost cancelled, & low & behold there was a very attractive assistant & we hit it off. After a few phone conversations we went out, & we've been together for 11 yrs.
No I dont feel the clock ticking I dont want kids thats just me. ;) Just ready to move forward with my life with someone in it. Going to bars and such has produced women that are not to bring home to mom and dad. Trying to stay away from that not saying this dating site is any better just giving it a shot. Glad you met someone and the cards fell into place. Sounds like you two have a great relationship. 8)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11932 on: Aug 26, 2012, 08:39:36 PM »
Margiritas are flowin and Mookster is a happy camper  8)
Sounds like you went top shelf. ;D ;D

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #11933 on: Aug 26, 2012, 08:42:07 PM »
Sounds like you went top shelf. ;D ;D
Well , Lisa gets to see Jenny very seldomly so no expences were spared this weekend  ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2012, 09:06:27 PM by mookie »
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

• 30 Point Buck

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11935 on: Aug 26, 2012, 08:49:59 PM »
Glad it's a good nite in mookville. ;)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #11936 on: Aug 26, 2012, 09:04:43 PM »
Nice Mooks...  Take pictures..... ::) ::)
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11937 on: Aug 26, 2012, 09:05:42 PM »
Lets make sure they are PG for the sensitive ones on here. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2012, 09:06:09 PM by drobertsinMaryland »

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #11938 on: Aug 26, 2012, 09:07:37 PM »

There may be a short video .......  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) 8)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11939 on: Aug 26, 2012, 09:10:25 PM »
I wonder if I can get my screen name changed to Oh..Elroy

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal