Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642726 times)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #11895 on: Aug 26, 2012, 05:48:02 AM »
Unless they are actually some dude in sweat pants and a tank top luring young boys in..... :o :o :o :o

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11896 on: Aug 26, 2012, 05:49:39 AM »
LOL, Hey.......That's about right ............ 8)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11897 on: Aug 26, 2012, 05:50:56 AM »
Hey, an hour away isn't to bad either.......Infact it could have advantages. ;)
That is true. ;D ;D

Drobs, you didn't let them know what a pervert you are did you.
Peddler  8)
No I dont think they are ready for that yet. ::) ;D

Unless they are actually some dude in sweat pants and a tank top luring young boys in..... :o :o :o :o
Lord I hope not. ;D ;D

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #11898 on: Aug 26, 2012, 05:51:39 AM »
I wish, 24 today carries into Monday. Tuesday night I have Probationary FF training for the new guys and Wednesday meeting with a Truck salesman to finish specs on a new engine.

Excuses Excuses... :P :P  If the weather is nice we will take FOUL ANCHOR out one day while you are here though for late Salmon and maybe some prestaging Steelheads coming in to eat Salmon eggs...or Fall Perch...? That will most likely be my last fishing trip of the year...everything will revolve around Bowhunting...speaking of that you and MOM should bring your Bows so we can shoot...!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11899 on: Aug 26, 2012, 05:54:43 AM »
Excuses Excuses... :P :P  If the weather is nice we will take FOUL ANCHOR out one day while you are here though for late Salmon and maybe some prestaging Steelheads coming in to eat Salmon eggs...or Fall Perch...? That will most likely be my last fishing trip of the year...everything will revolve around Bowhunting...speaking of that you and MOM should bring your Bows so we can shoot...!

As long as it's not at Cheeks place, I like to shoot with my shoes on.  :P  23 more days
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #11900 on: Aug 26, 2012, 05:55:58 AM »
Drobs my dating advice...cut your MHF time in half or go mobile...get out there where the good ones are and you will meet the right one...finding a women is like hunting...you have to be in the right spot at the right time and the right one will come along...I went to preschool with my wife...we never dated...I ran into her 10 years after High School in New Orleans and the rest is history...!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline hunts2long

• 12 Pointer
  • Northville,NY
« Reply #11901 on: Aug 26, 2012, 06:02:40 AM »
Forgot to add...I go into the 7-11 this morning for coffee. I reach down for a cup and say WTF(WhiteTail Freaks for the sensitive ones on here). It says Obama 7-Selection. :o >:( >:( I immediately turn to the employee and say if you dont have other cups in here you wont see me ever again. Good thing for the store they had Romney cups as well. Not that he is any better but I refuse to drink out of an Obama cup.

Drob, those cups are OK to use. You do know that the coffee has to come out after you drink it......hunts2long
Some days are diamonds some days are stone

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11902 on: Aug 26, 2012, 06:06:52 AM »
Drobs my dating advice...cut your MHF time in half or go mobile...get out there where the good ones are and you will meet the right one...finding a women is like hunting...you have to be in the right spot at the right time and the right one will come along...I went to preschool with my wife...we never dated...I ran into her 10 years after High School in New Orleans and the rest is history...!
Thats awesome Hunt, crazy how things work out sometimes. My MHF time is going to be real short here soon as it is. With hunting season and starting a new job not to mention taking care of my yard as well as my parents.  I just really dont have the time to go out and look right now. If I meet someone while I am out than great.

Drob, those cups are OK to use. You do know that the coffee has to come out after you drink it......hunts2long
Haha thats true H2L

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11903 on: Aug 26, 2012, 06:14:02 AM »
H2L....priceless..... 8) 8)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11904 on: Aug 26, 2012, 09:18:10 AM »
I have no dating advise. Been way too long, not sure I remember.  8)

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #11905 on: Aug 26, 2012, 11:20:44 AM »
Batch of hot sauce simmering on the stove.

Onion and a few cloves of garlic sweated in bacon fat.  Bunch of burger browned up.  Tossed in the kitchen sink - salt, black pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, cumin, salsa, ketchup, sriracha, brown sugar.....  Now I just need to wait for all of the flavors to blend together before it goes on top of grilled red hots.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11906 on: Aug 26, 2012, 11:21:33 AM »
 :P

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #11907 on: Aug 26, 2012, 11:26:39 AM »
Sounds good Kev... ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #11908 on: Aug 26, 2012, 11:27:23 AM »
Batch of hot sauce simmering on the stove.

Onion and a few cloves of garlic sweated in bacon fat.  Bunch of burger browned up.  Tossed in the kitchen sink - salt, black pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, cumin, salsa, ketchup, sriracha, brown sugar.....  Now I just need to wait for all of the flavors to blend together before it goes on top of grilled red hots.

Chucker, what's your address? Sounds great. We are doing Halibut on the grill tonite.

Peddler  8)
Peddler

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11909 on: Aug 26, 2012, 11:32:23 AM »
Sounds like I need a zantac first and then let's dig in. ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal